Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
N
NateG79 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Got back from tumbling. Had a good time, as it was mostly just me and D2 for most of the night. She played on the trampolines and the bungie swing. Played around in the tunnels. WW showed up close to the end to see her. She couldn't resist commenting on how great my new leather jacket looked on me. Lol, I thought, "yeah, eat your heart out".

Me:36
W: 27
D2
T10
M:2.5
Filed D 1/14/16
BD: Sep 15
A Discovered: 11/17/15
She moves out 11/19/15
N
NateG79 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Sorry I've been away for awhile. Been lurking, but have somewhat stayed away from the forums as to not get myself wound up on false hopes. As things go, I've had a coaching this last week. My coach did not admonish me for filing for D. She still said there were opportunities for DB'ing even though I don't necessarily see it. She said with the filing in place, it takes the pressure off WW that I'm trying to save the marriage, so we can effectively come to agreements about co-parenting. I still have my D2 the bulk of the time, with WW setting her on the weekends.

We had a hiccup with our babysitter as her live in sister had started letting her oldest son live there with them for now. He's bad news and the W and I discussed alternative solutions to letting D2 continue to be watched at babysitters house.

I've been pretty busy with work and friends, and spending time with my little girl. She recently learned her abc's and some nursery rhymes, so we've been singing that, and playing with all her new toys.

As for the Ww,I know she's been going out a bit more, as I can see on our old joint account that she has gone to some bars a few times this week when she didn't have D2.I still feel that there's some OM involved, but have no proof as we are basically NC except stuff about the daughter. She still has not brought up that I filed, or mentioned anything she wants out of it. For all intents and purposes that I can tell, she's fine. Either distracting herself by going out, or spending time with an OP. A very weird place to be. It almost feels like she's ignoring it, or pretending it didn't happen. Hard to say. Still feels like limbo.

D2
T10
Filed D 1/14/16
She moves out 11/19/15
N
NateG79 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Great night out for SB50, met up with my buddies to play darts, have a few drinks. Really funny jokes. Talked to D2, told her goodnight and that I was excited to set her tomorrow. She's definitely been my universe lately.

D2
T10
Filed D 1/14/16
She moves out 11/19/15
N
NateG79 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Well, had another bomb drop on me tonight. A good friend of mine was out at a bar, and sent me 2 pictures of the WW at the same bar. She was with the person I suspected she had been contacting as soon add her affair ended. The pictures had him with his arm around her on the chair. When she called to say goodnight to D2 I called her out on it, and she denied it. I then told her I was sent pictures, and she proceeded to tell me they weren't dating. I just said, "yeah okay" and then we hung up. The friend told me they went outside, and then came back in, and she had distanced herself from him. Then she left on her own. Lol, I just think, why hide it now?

D2
T10
Filed D 1/14/16
She moves out 11/19/15
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard