Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
SM34 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
WAW pulls a U-turn, filled with regrets. Now we share the peace treaties and it feels as comfy as an old pair of your favorite jeans.

So, 3 years after BD and 2 years after reconciliation, we are going strong. Life is peaceful and tranquil, with the comfy feeling of an old pair of jeans yet with the look of a new more stylish and updated pair.

Back to see what I can learn and what knowledge I can pass on.

Paying it forward!!

Me, H-34 now 38
W-32 now 35
T-13 now 18 years
M-6 now 9
Daughter 3 years now 7
Bomb 11/27/12 - OM
1 year in house separation
Reconciliation 12/2013. Healed now 2017
F
F
SM, A few people in your posts have asked for a "what happened" update and I can't find it if you did one. If you have time, can you synopsize your story? In particular, what did you do right and wrong? What were the ups and downs. You mentioned staying a "friend" seemed to make the difference. Sandi says it usually takes the WW facing serious loss. As things turned around, what happened? Was it the A ended and you looked like the better option? Did you draw her back by truly GAL? And your W, now looking back, could sure be a wealth of info. What does SHE say worked and didn't work? What made her come back to the marriage?

H:54 W:46 D:11 D:21
M:12 BD:1/15
In-house Separation 2/15
DB started 7/15, W sees consistency 9/15
Dropping the rope and having her leave 2/16, moves 5/16
Reconciliation 1/17
Obviously still struggling
F
F
I don't want to assume, but it seems like the only thing that brought her back was her plan A got ruined when her affair went down the tubes and he gave her an STD. So it comes down to Sandi's loss theory. You talked about anger in the OMs, Cycling, cakes thread. Did you feel then, "Oh so you only want me as your fallback now because OM cheated on you??? Forget it!" Do you think her remorse is genuine now? Can't wait to hear your distillation of events. Thanks SM!

H:54 W:46 D:11 D:21
M:12 BD:1/15
In-house Separation 2/15
DB started 7/15, W sees consistency 9/15
Dropping the rope and having her leave 2/16, moves 5/16
Reconciliation 1/17
Obviously still struggling

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard