Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
V
V
I am going to do a little standing here for Klassic.

Bipolar is a tough call, many behaviours in the manic phase mimic many MLC style behaviours. An undiagnosed type II bipolar is likely to be uncontrolled and engage in some risky behaviour.

This is a very tough hand to have.

This is a very brave thread indeed with much honesty.

Klassic you have said OM was a mistake and you want to put that behind you and heal. You stand for her M, and I want to stand with you, and I knowill that you have been given have great advice as an LBS. I see that as important indeed.

Klassic, you have been very brave indeed for a Newbie.

Sandi, I am as you know a WAW non wayward and don't have the experience of being wayward, if you are about your take on this would be welcome.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 12/14/15 11:25 PM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

G
G
Originally Posted By: isittoolate
I'm going put this post here hoping to get more response:

Background: I don't think W has a PA. When we Reconcilised in 2012 we agreed to try more adventurous sex and bought some sexy lingerie and tried a vibrator during foreplay and stimulating lubes. Also once we got v v drunk and we had anal sex - I cant remember a whole lot about it except she was exceptionally turned on and very noisy - but we remembered the babysitter in the next bedroom and stopped - she would not talk about it the next day. Our dabble into sex toys/naughty lingerie died a death except for a few times when we stayed in hotels. We also talked about mild bdsm, handcuffs and blindfolds and used blindfolds a few times. But for BDSM you have to make time - without kids! its not spontaneous and we never had anal sex again.

Today I discovered W's stash of sex toys and other items.

It seems she is into BDSM and she is experimenting with anal sex toys. She has two sex books close to her bed - one about BDSM and the other about sex toys.

She has a stash that has some BDSM items and it seems unused - put away - Because it needs two people??? to tie her up

Her other stash I think is used when I am away on business or when she stays away in a hotel on business or night out with girls.

It has the naughty/sexy lingerie that we bought together plus the mild BDSM stuff and vibrators and 'new' anal stuff (there was also a receipt for an anal vibrator) and lubes and cleaning stuff. No condoms or male stuff.

Her three best GFs had discussed going to a new sex shop close to our town in the Summer and they arranged a provisional date but I thought it had fallen through! it looks like they went

Two receipts were dated June 15 and Sept 15 - this last one had more anal stuff (vibrator and lube) and was dated just one month before BD. T

My question is: Does this discovery affect our chances of R?

I know that all I can do is continue to DB.

She has mostly kept these sexual desires from me especially the anal sex. We have dabbled at BDSM and i have tried to take the lead but she kept all the stuff hidden in wardrobes - BDSM isn't exactly spontaneous.

Her main complaints with our sex life: I didnt initiate enough , and she didn't want boring routine sex in the bedroom.

Isittoolate, I could be completely wrong here, but if the supplies were purchased one month before BD and seem unused, is it possible that she was thinking of getting more creative with you, feeling a loss of connection and thought maybe sex toys would spice it up, but then changed her mind and decided that wasn't the way to go? And she BD'd instead? Maybe they were meant to be a last ditch effort in connecting with you?

V
V
Or maybe she also bought loads of copies of 50 shades, or maybe she was having fun shopping with her girlfriends.

Only W can tell you, plus Is, your W primary LL is physical touch!!

These are touchy feely things to own. I have quite a collection myself. They are for ME, as my LL is physical touch.

I like phos take and I think it makes no negative difference unless it makes a difference to you.

V

Last edited by Vanilla; 12/14/15 11:33 PM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

G
G
My LL is physical touch also and I wouldn't use an anal vibrator on myself. And I am drunk right now. I should stop drunk posting. I love you guys!

U
U
Did I just stumble across a thread about sex on the forum?!?! What is this thing you all speak of??? Haha

Me 34, XF 27
Many years together
Son 4
Engaged
Not engaged
Many false starts by XF
7/16 new girlfriend comes into my life
2/17 girlfriend moves in my home

J
J
Klassic,
I do think it's great that you have owned up to your mistakes, are seeking counseling and that you are looking to save your marriage. That takes a very strong person. I wish the best for you. Just be patient and reassuring, but only in ways that do not make you feel devalued.

Me: 42
H: 43
Twins age 5
Physically Separated 7/2015
J
J
Pho, Your comments crack me up!

Twins age 5
G
G
Originally Posted By: JulieH
Pho, Your comments crack me up!

Julie, seriously, I didn't even know they had vibrators for different parts, I thought a vibrator was a vibrator. I have lived a sheltered life and I think I am glad for that!

Last edited by pho; 12/15/15 01:59 AM.

J
J
We come here and learn more then we ever thought possible.

Twins age 5
T
T
Originally Posted By: JulieH
Originally Posted By: TxHubby
Don't let anyone be a cake eater at your expense. You're better than that. You're a woman. You can have sex whenever you want, 24/7/365. You ladies may not think that's true but it is. You don't need him treating you like that. He's just looking for cake.

I don't understand this response. Klassic cheated on husband and now he does not want to stay married. He tells her his soul is damaged. He obviously still loves her but is hurt from the worst way one can possibly hurt someone.

Of course females do not have a hard time finding one night stands or lovers. That has nothing to do with this. Unless I read situation wrong. Worst thing she could at this point to the man she committed to and whose ego is on the floor is to seek or even consider outside affairs if she wants to save this marriage.

I completely misread the situation and I apologize to everyone. I didn't know that she was the cheater. I'll keep my feelings to myself on this one. I'll only say that cheating on someone hurts them worst than anything imaginable. That is all.

The future is as bright as you demand it be.
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard