Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
R
I highly recommend taking of advantage of the online special for Telephone Coaching. You are at a very fragile point in this relationship and it would be extremely helpful to know what your next move should be. Please call me to discuss our DB coaching
program at 303-444-7004.

Roberta, Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004
Roberta@divorcebusting.com
M
mandown Offline OP
OP Offline
M
The situation has changed a bit. I've had a sort an awakening...I've decided that I'm not going to put my life on hold becasue of my sitch anymore. Which in essence what DB'ing is. My emotional detachment has become something fierce!

To be honest ot scares me. I find it hard to even cry or much less care about her actions anymore.

The blatant disrespect that she is showing our M and family I believe to be the driving force. I want to speak to my IC about what she thinks about me asking WAS to move out come early in Jan. I can't standby and be treated like dirt anymore.

Whats is weird is that her demeanor has somewhat changed now. I think she can see my detachment and is begining to draw closer. She moved back downstairs to our room, she stays home, starts conversations with me, she makes smart remarks like "you look handsome, you got a date or something?"

I even told her that our friends are going out this weekend and that she is welcome to come if she'd like. She said yea she'd love to. Recently she had said no to all my attempts to get her out to dinner and a movie much less to a club or bar.

This is what inwas afraid of, she see's me content at the thought of being without her and she shows signs of turnaround. I believe I should hold firm in my stance on her leaving unless she show a miraculous turn around.

ME: 29 / W: 29
M: 10 (11 in March 2015)
BD (ILYBNILWY): 07/26/14
S:12 / S: 7
"We need to separate" : 08/31/14
Wants to see others: 10/11/14
Separation looming
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard