Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
OP Offline
M
Copied from another post - I wanted to update my sitch for those who aren't friends on other forums.

This was about the what-ifs...

My WAW is home, crushed and beating herself up over a pretty torrid 6-mo affair that ended quite spectacularly. After the dust settled a part of me really believes I could have run OM off pretty easily right at the start if I'd called W's bluff on her never speaking to me again if I contacted him in any way (he was someone I had hired to work on the house we were supposed to be moving into).

W had quite a sexual awakening during the A - with me she was always reserved and uninterested and some things that were quite taboo were enthusiastically pursued with OM. After it became clear it was only about the sex for him, she was pretty devastated and outed the A to his SO and then karma really went to work on all involved.

Anyway, I'll have this what-if on my mind... probably forever. My comforting thought is that I probably wouldn't have done the work on myself that I've done during this time. It's our second time on this ride and last time we went right back to our old ways and piecing went out the windows.

~
MH
F
F
I just spend FOREVER trying to find your thread on here! LOL!

I "thought" I was pretty computer-smart...but obviously, not.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi...and I'm glad that you are still working on you. smile It's been almost three weeks since this post....

How do you feel now?

M
OP Offline
M
Hi Ang! Silly old computers. Nothing but trouble, anyway. wink

I have been pretty slow to update this. Must be spending too much time goofing off on FB or something.

Things are tough - I'm doing pretty good at keeping my PMA up. But, since W won't talk about anything, or seek any help for herself... it's right back to how it was before. And that won't work for me again, for too long. Been through that before already. So tired of feeling alone with someone nearby - physically near, but so far away emotionally. frown

Anyway, what's different for me now is that I now know I will be OK no matter what. Having the support of such wonderful friends has been a lifesaver and a real eye opener. smile

~
MH
M
OP Offline
M
Did a wee bit of dejunking/organizing. Last weekend I took several boxes of junk to Goodwill. That felt good. Haven't had a good declutter update here in ages! smile

As for GAL and PMA - work is fixing to ramp up - going to be a tough year if I don't keep a positive attitude, and maintain some good time management practices.

Been working out pretty steadily. Starting to feel much better and even sleep better.

Good stuff.

~
MH
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard