Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
job Offline
Jack is not on the boards at the moment. He has some personal issues he is dealing w/that I am not at liberty to post here.

He is and his wife are reconciled and appear to be doing fine. The personal issues are not related to his reconciliation w/his wife.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job Offline
Punkin moved over to the Divorce Forum a while back. She is divorced and the last time she posted back in March, she was heading back to court over some financials. That was the last time she posted.

The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
T
T
Anybody here ever hear of an update from yellowrose?

Currently:
M 56 XW 57
Sons 38,33,31,29

The Sitch:
Married 26 years
EA w/ OM 9/10
Bomb 10/10 (5 weeks after 25th anniversary)
Sep 12/10
She wants D 1/11
W files 5/11
D final 10/11
XW marries OM 6/13
I
OP Offline
I
Cindy passed away 2 yrs. ago in March she had terminal cancer....she was so nice to me off of these boards I really miss her......

Done 01/2014
T
T
So sad to hear.

frown

She used to post to me early in my sitch and was always so nice.

Wow.....

Currently:
M 56 XW 57
Sons 38,33,31,29

The Sitch:
Married 26 years
EA w/ OM 9/10
Bomb 10/10 (5 weeks after 25th anniversary)
Sep 12/10
She wants D 1/11
W files 5/11
D final 10/11
XW marries OM 6/13
E
E
Albuqurque - is fine. She is still with her H. They relocated to another country.

PEI is fine. Still crazy as every.

MHL is doing okay. I believe he is searching for employment but other than that - he is kicking arse.

"The difficulties of Life are intended to make us BETTER,not bitter".
"Fear is a prison, where you are the jailer. FREE YOURSELF!"
"Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B." - Jack3Beans
I
OP Offline
I
Has anyone heard from Mila? BrandnewDay? Hoosiermamma? HeartsBlessings? They were on here 6 to 7 yrs ago ...I hope they have found happiness in their new lives.....

Just wondering, I am at work this xmas eve having to work, but at least it's from home so blessed to have this job I think they only thing bad about it is I never have to dress up ...lol

But it's still nice....

Done 01/2014
job Offline
Brandnewday and her h reconciled several years ago and once things settled down, she's not been back since.

HearthsBlessing was here several years ago and she and her h have reconciled. She returned for a short time because she still has some questions that she was seeking answers to. She now posts once in a while on another forum in cyber world. If I recall, she is still driving tractor trailers, i.e., just as her husband does.

C
C
Originally Posted By: job
HearthsBlessing was here several years ago and she and her h have reconciled. She returned for a short time because she still has some questions that she was seeking answers to. She now posts once in a while on another forum in cyber world. If I recall, she is still driving tractor trailers, i.e., just as her husband does.
Actually she sold her tractor and started her own private forum.

Had some thyroid problems and seems to be going through another round of changes, well at least medically, and the rest is not my place to talk about.

If by some chance she reads this I wish her well.

Me-70, D37,S36
job Offline
Cadet,
Thanks for the update on HeartsBlessing. I can't believe she sold her tractor. She loved the open road and driving. She worked so hard to get her license, etc. But God has a way of making changes in our lives and calls us to where we are needed.

I'm sorry to hear that she's had some health issues, but I do wish her well on her journey thru life.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard