Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18
M
OP Offline
M
Time to move over here from Taking the Next Step.

~
MH
N
N
Originally Posted By: MileHigh
I must get some rest, but I'll be back tomorrow with a better attitude and a new thread. wink

So do you feel better today? smile

Both 50
S14
M 16 yrs (his 3rd; my 1st)

ILYBINILWY - 24 Dec 2012
H moved out - 27 Jun 2013
Legally separated - 6 Sep 2013
Closing the door and changing the locks
M
OP Offline
M
I do. I was wondering where everyone was today... LOL. I still need more sleep - just can't seem to get enough. I think I'm addicted. laugh Has anyone seen the extra day I need in the week to get done with all my decluttering/cleaning/reading/writing/meditating/exercising/walking/thinking/DIY projects... oh, and lastly.... work? wink

~
MH
N
N
It took a minute or two to find you - you moved forums. Now I'm going to have to change my watch lists grin

Just one extra day?? I've got an extra day this weekend to fill - thinking maybe I'll try and start some of the decluttering. Of courst that will be after doing the usual weekend housework, errands, and other things on S13's to do list smile.

Both 50
S14

ILYBINILWY - 24 Dec 2012
M
OP Offline
M
Yeah, I debated about that. There's so many ways to track - by topic, forum, user... Being a stickler for details, I had to put it in a forum that seemed most appropriate - although there are usually several that apply. At least I left a trail. smile

I'm glad I have vacation coming up. laugh I'm sad that I have to use some of it on chores! frown

~
MH
N
N
Yeah, I debated about that. There's so many ways to track - by topic, forum, user... Being a stickler for details, I had to put it in a forum that seemed most appropriate - although there are usually several that apply. At least I left a trail. smile

I started to follow the trail but then my computer did something odd and I got lost laugh . Think it’s time to run a back-up on the computer as we’ve had a spate of computer crashes at work over the last couple of weeks.

I'm glad I have vacation coming up. laugh I'm sad that I have to use some of it on chores! frown

Chores are a no-win sitch. As soon as I get some of them done, more crop up. With it being Thanksgiving weekend here I don’t intend to spend the entire weekend on chores – going to make sure I get it some downtime. S13 wants to start working on his Christmas list (ugh), get his Halloween costume (despite me trying to convince him that he’s too old to trick or treat), go to a movie and go out for brunch one of the days. At least I don’t have to fit in a visit with H as well as he’s going away for the weekend.
Of course, being a long weekend it is possible the malls won't be as busy and crowded as they usually are on weekends crazy.

Both 50
S14

ILYBINILWY - 24 Dec 2012
T
T
I'm here MH!! << waves arms in air smile It's been a long night tonight. We went to youth club and took them all to McDs tonight. All 20 of them!! I had a mcflurry and a cappuccino smile It felt so good afterwards smile
Anyway you two, you really should read "do less and achieve more". It'll stop you stressing over all the jobs you need to get done, lol. It's a great time management book, one of the best I've read smile I will NOT be lending this one out, lol.

H47 me48
T22 M21
S20 - Got high functioning autism
3/2000 H admits to OW and moves out to live with her
11/2000 H moves back home
2/4/13 H moves out
H tells me he wants D 6/13, but now he can't afford to!
N
N
Oooh, McFlurry. Haven't had one of them in ages. Love McD's for breakfast and once a month will take S13 there on the way to grocery shopping. I'm not surprised he loves their breakfasts - Egg McMuffin is one thing I kept getting cravings for when I was pregnant with him smile

Both 50
S14

ILYBINILWY - 24 Dec 2012
M
OP Offline
M
That book is now on my list. That counts, right? Here's one for making us feel better about not accomplishing more: "Goal-Free Living: How to Have the Life You Want Now!" smile

I used to get McD's and BK breakfast far too often. Now that I'm at home all the time it's not an option. I think I lost 10 lbs just from cutting that out!

The concept of empty mall on Thanksgiving weekend is funny, given the whole Black Friday nonsense they cooked up for the US Thanksgiving/Start of Christmas shopping season. crazy

~
MH
T
T
Have you got those new mcd breakfast wraps yet? I've yet to try one, but they look yum smile Having said that I bet they're not new over there, lol. How come nearly all our conversations go back to McDs? lol

H47 me48
T22 M21
S20 - Got high functioning autism
3/2000 H admits to OW and moves out to live with her
11/2000 H moves back home
2/4/13 H moves out
H tells me he wants D 6/13, but now he can't afford to!
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard