Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
WTFL Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Does anyone say they were the one having the MLC? I am looking for help from the "one that is to blame". Anybody? I have been reading here for a long time and I really can't seem to find anyone that says they did anything wrong, it was the other person in the relationship. I can't fix it if I don't own it. I am ready to own it... Anybody out there that did the wrong thing and is DBing with success?

C
C
Yes there are ones here that had an MLC.

Wonka for one person that comes to mind.

Are you saying that you had an MLC, can you give us more
information.

Have you seen my welcome post here?
Have you read all the homework?

Me-70, D37,S36
B
B
It is interesting that all the threads you read seem to say the writer is not to blame.

In the threads I follow and my own I think we do blame ourselves for our part and we own our part.

Many of us admit to being in a codependent relationship

----
M 39
H 35
D5,D4
M 4
T 9
ILYBNILWY 5/18/11
Left 7/11/11
Divorced 12/1/13

F
F
Yes, more details please. If you believe you are in MLC we'd love to have you here!

Regarding "the blame" as you like to put it, none of us we're perfect partners, and all have area's to work on. Having said that, I do believe MLC can and does hit some of the best marriages. That's because it really is not about the M... well, mostly not.

M: A really long time.
Crisis: 5 years.
She's still worth it.

Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose. -Viktor Frankl

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard