Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
#2371148 07/26/13 05:14 PM
2old Offline OP
OP Offline
All remains quiet on the front...The roller coaster has temporarily paused.....

quote=2old
2old Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you Cadet.....

quote=2old
C
C
Welcome to your new thread.

Your first thread Hardened Heart can be found here

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2371151&page=1

They say that new threads bring change.
So I wish you good changes for your new thread.
You can control your own changes, I had you look backwards on your first thread.
Continue to do that as time goes along and you will be amazed at how far you have travelled.

Oh and you are not too old just yet!

Me-70, D37,S36
2old Offline OP
OP Offline
Ha, I agree I'm not to old yet. After reading what Sandi wrote yesterday set me to thinking last night. The links to the threads you provided regarding MLC and LBS's I read with great interest also. There are also some posts here where its mentioned that in some cases the LBS knows their WAS fairly well. Yes, they are in a somewhat different state of mind. However, alot of their patterns and ways of thinking can still be identified from your M with them. Yes, many go way off their usual patterns. It seems to me that the WAS's who leave and experience hurt and pain or whatever else it can be described as do do for one reason, they care about the S they left. With that said, my WAW has a couple of things I know about her and her thought process. First off, she has the ability to completely change her mind on things in a flash. One minute she can be saying it one way and then for whatever reason hours or sometimes a day or so later she see's it completely different. Several times I have been completely baffled by this. The second thing is and this is where I have concern is that she is easily talked into or out of something. This is known by her own family to be the case with her. Not sure yet how this all adds up to this sitch but, I am sure there are current and future actions to come from these. Any thoughts?

quote=2old
T
T
Hi I found my way here smile I often wonder if my H had been initially persuaded by his friends or family to leave me or initiate D. He also is easily influenced. You will find though that as time goes on, you think about this less and less expecially when you start focussing more in GALs and 180s. You start looking for the positives and dismiss the negatives. You W is in a fog at the moment and she needs to find out what she wants. She will be confused and in return will confuse you. That's why I've got 2 threads on here called confused and still confused. Have a nice day today and speak to you soon smile

H47 me48
T22 M21
S20 - Got high functioning autism
3/2000 H admits to OW and moves out to live with her
11/2000 H moves back home
2/4/13 H moves out
H tells me he wants D 6/13, but now he can't afford to!
2old Offline OP
OP Offline
hi trying, I really do believe as you say my W is in a fog. No doubt about that. Glad u found your way here....I put a link to it on your thread I think...I am off to GAL today!!! Going with family to the state capital of north carolina, Raliegh for some fun in the big city...lol...

quote=2old
T
T
Sound good smile Have a great day smile

H47 me48
T22 M21
2/4/13 H moves out
C
C
Originally Posted By: 2old
The links to the threads you provided regarding MLC and LBS's I read with great interest also.

I have a different welcome post on the MLC board that is chocked full of links and homework assignments.
If you get some time read it and do all the homework.

My thoughts of this
Quote:
One minute she can be saying it one way and then for whatever reason hours or sometimes a day or so later she see's it completely different. Several times I have been completely baffled by this. The second thing is and this is where I have concern is that she is easily talked into or out of something. This is known by her own family to be the case with her. Not sure yet how this all adds up to this sitch but, I am sure there are current and future actions to come from these. Any thoughts?

is that she is confused and that is part of the script.
You can not FIX her or CONTROL her, she must do that on her own.
That process takes a very long time.
Best to let her do that work and when she has completed it then you see where the two of you are at.

That is why the basic advice of DETACH is given.
It is the only real thing you can do!

Hope that helps.

Me-70, D37,S36
T
T
Thanks for the links, I'm going to have a look at them in a bit smile

H47 me48
T22 M21
2/4/13 H moves out
T
T
Hi Cadet, can you provide links to the welcome posts on the mlc/lbs board as I can't find them, thanks smile

H47 me48
T22 M21
2/4/13 H moves out
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard