W
W
Hamilton is nice this time of year.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
S
OP Offline
S
Wii: a couple who moved here to retire about 10 years ago just sold their lake house to move to a townhouse in Aldershot (oops -just spelled it with an I by mistake), Which is, of course - just outside Hamilton. I mean - seriously??? He retired but she continued to work. He is one of the best volunteers our little village has. I just love him. It was he who got me to join the Lions Club etc. I can't even imagine how they could be happy leaving this. We are all in shock.

Nope - no Hamilton for me. Steel factories etc. Martin Shirt is from Hamilton but he is right here in my little place. He knows where the good life is.

Barb

W
W
Then Windsor it is! (Martin Shirt lol?)

S
OP Offline
S
Yes Martin Shirt! He's our Cover Comedian! You weren't thinking there were any REAL celebrities in Muskoka were you? In my little town of 600 or sp? Google it - you'd be amazed. I read that every single Leafs player has a summer home here!
Makes for fun boating & you never know who you're going to see at the Beer Store!

Barb

OMG, the 2 of you have me cracking up! Seriously! Martin Shirt... gotta love the iPad auto correct!

Wii, I'll pass on Windsor too. It's yucky. Keep me moving up the 401 if that's okay?

LOL I don't see any celebrities here. Of course, I can't remember the last time I was in Vail or Aspen either. Maybe when I'm in Malibu in a few weeks, that will change. I'll let you know. And if I do, it better not be Soupy Sales. Laugh if you must, but way back when I lived in DC, I used to have to fly to California quite a bit. I've had Soupy Sales on 2 flights! WTF?

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
W
W
Windsor has some of the coolest abandoned buildings I've ever seen and a downtown that's closed on weekends...and you're not in Detroit! What's not to love?

F
F
SWL!!!!

Hi!!! smile

I've missed you!

J
JCJ Offline
J
Barb, you are living my dream. I have always, but always, wanted to go to Alaska. Please post a full update, I can't wait to hear about it and see pics if you put them on the alt. What a relief that all the trouble with the woman from the agency is behind you.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
Hi ya Fig!
I look in once in a while but rarely {obviously, eh?} post. Guess I should speak up mre often. How's it going with you?

~ swl

Look not mournfully into the past. It comes not back again. Wisely improve the present. It is thine. Go forth to meet the shadowy future, without fear. {Henry Wadsworth Longfellow}
JCJ,
As a recent transplant to Alaska I can tell you that it is absolutely breath-taking and I am so happy to live here. I hope that you can someday visit and make your dream come true.

~ swl

Look not mournfully into the past. It comes not back again. Wisely improve the present. It is thine. Go forth to meet the shadowy future, without fear. {Henry Wadsworth Longfellow}
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard