Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18
B
B
Ruby, when I read about your conversation with your H, I was mad at him first for telling you about his xgf and a new date. Then I was made at you for tolerating this from your H. Well, it seems that I’m getting on the same boat here. Just found out that my H signed up on a dating site… Still trying to process how it makes me feel. I went from a shock, to sadness, to feeling sorry for myself, to confirming to myself that I need to move forward, and finally back to calm state of mind feelings. And this all within an hour, not bad, ha.

So, let me express my admiration for you again. Yes, this is tough, but you are one strong and compassionate woman. Your H is rewriting the history and his feelings. It might also be one of the ways to test the waters…

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
W
W
Ruby, where can I find some of your make-out stock?! You rock. I don't know how you do it.

Wonka #2369343 07/21/13 01:12 PM
J
JuneReN Offline OP
OP Offline
J
BF, can you elaborate why you were mad at H and then at me?

In my head, H will do what he has to and I am strong enough, especially with a little help from my friends wink , to let him.

I have no expectations, other than common courtesy.

But I have to say, I was very close last week to reaching the edge of the boundaries and getting out for good. The fact that I knew at this point I wasn't ready, was the only thing that kept me on this path.

H has wanted me to date someone for a long time. Now that he has acknowledged that I am his best friend and that he can't even think about me not being in his life, I do not think my dating someone is going to liberate him like he thinks.

J
JuneReN Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Wonka:

I get it off the internet...;)
Actually, our M had been LD especially on my part. Finding out who I was, validating my own actions , learning to realize that I only control myself, has been liberating, to say the least wink. Not so much LD anymore.....

One day, headed out west for DB blow out :)). THAT will be memorable...

R
R
Originally Posted By: kate's_place
While this road has been tough, I would not have traded for the road we might have traveled had he stayed. This road sees both of us growing and rediscovering our love, whatever that may look like further down this road :))

Wow, another great quote to add to my collection. It takes courage to not look back. I'm getting there.

Good stuff!

M:46
W:46
M:25;T:29
S:25; D:17
BD:12/22/12
D process begun:1/21/13
W moves out:3/1/2013

Anyone who isn't embarrassed of who they were last year probably isn't learning enough- Alain De Botton

B
B
Ruby, I was mad at your H because I thought that it was selfish and disrespectful to discuss his dating with you. It would hurt my feelings, if my H would do it to me. I was mad at you because I thought that you deserve better and he should not hurt you like this. Does it make sense?

I’m glad that you are strong, but I think that deep down you are still hurt, and this why you were reaching the edge.

Yes, I think that our H is not going to be liberated when you start dating. He just doesn’t know yet, or he just wants to believe that he will be ok with that. Time will tell. I can’t wait for the updates smile .

T
T
I think Ruby and her H are at a place in which they see each other as "exes," BF. So that's why they talk about their dates with each other. Is that right, Ruby?

Continue doing what is best for you but remember that it's easy to rationalize stuff that goes against your true self...

((((((((((())))))))))

J
JuneReN Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Lol. BF, I never ask questions I don't want the answers to. I would rather have truth than having to speculate. Does it hurt that H can't find, right now, what he needs with me? Sometimes. This I know though, H needs to do this and maybe so do I. I am solid in conviction, or possibly delusional, that H and I will reconnect t. He said today that we may get out there and realize... I finished the statement with ' there's no one more awesome than us '? He said yes.

I don't have to like it lol. But I will deal with it on my terms smile

L
L
Ruby Kate, I think you will, too.

But it may not be for awhile. He needs to do this in his own time, can't feel pressured.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
labug #2369490 07/22/13 12:54 AM
B
B
Ruby, I absolutely love what you wrote. I love your convictions that you and your H will reconcile! You inspire me to look at my sitch with some optimism. I wish you lots of patience.

Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard