Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
N
nero Offline OP
OP Offline
N
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...at&fpart=12

okay- hopefully this is a new thread for me- i put last one's address above (i think that's what i'm supposed to do?)

I always feel nervous like i'll get lost and just float away. i'm not exactly setting world on fire - but i'm hangin in here - still standin & still tryin - and still valuing all the support & friendship i've come to lean on here.

nite gang

job Offline
Nero,
We will not allow you to float away. We are all right here and will grab you before that would happen. You are right where you should be at this time, taking things slowly and one day at a time. I know you get frustrated at times, but overall, I think you are handling your situation far better than I could have if I had been in your shoes.

Be thankful that he does "visit" and repair things around the home. I would take all of the "help" that he provides while he's there and be sure to "thank" him. It's frustrating when they land back into our lives and then fly away again, but he's definitely still very much tied to you whether he is aware of it or not.

Nero, I hope that you have some fun things planned for the weekend. If not, try to get out and take a walk and enjoy Mother Nature's beautiful scenery. Do some people watching, just to take your mind off of your situation. Do anything that will get you out of the house for a bit.

Take care.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
N
nero Offline OP
OP Offline
N
thanks snodderly

you are rite as usual - i'm heding rite out the door now- coffee at my sister's rather than just gabbing on phone. it's a coool morning - after some grusome hot days- i need to move around and look around and be around.

i'm keeping busy- thanks for kind words. you said EXACT rite thing- about fixing things, you know, i say to dawn allll the time- her h may spew sometimes, but he talks at least. shares words - actual verbalization of concepts- i'd kill for some of that.

we all see one little thing the other person might have - and wouldn't mind some. it's the way the world goes isn't it- not to HAVE every single thing all the time - but to try and value the little positive things WE DO HAVE...

GONNA GO WALK- COGITATE ON THE THINGS I AM LUCKY FOR (AND THERE ARE QUITE ALOT) AND NOT THINK abut the people who are wacked out and in my life - tht i have no control over , yet am forced to deal with. (by conscience & decency alone i guess) i force myself - idk why

i told h i'm coming down to fl to see the kids in aug- don't know if i'll be sorry or like it or hate it - we'll see. not gonna think about that either.

my mom- her other kids will have to pick up slack- her anger & spew will never end now i know- if i work hard i can make it recede after a half hr or so & we can interact normally somewhat if we do something useful around house. i hate it all- it's what it is.

i am sorry to see her like this- she probably deserves better - her anger over the past 20 yrs has created the awful strained relationships and people who don't want to confront "it all" and come over- lonliness stinks (i do understand that) - she'll never realize she does it to herself- it's sad - IT'S A HUGE LESSON. I'M GONNA PUT LOVE OUT THEre (and cookies & muffins) or die trying.

no one is flocking here to visit either - we've alllll got the laziness gene in this family - but it won't be my ill nature doing it- another sitch of "stand til you drop" but hey- it's what we all do in life isn't it? try to keep the connection alive to those we care about- despite the odds -

i'm outta here. xxoo

A
A
Nero, I found you also! Your little stop by this morning was all I needed to hear, the answers do come when we sit still and listen! I try to use that as my guide, when I'm not flying off the handle :),

You too have a great weakened, good to hear your gonna squeeze a baby in Fl soon, I know you love your babies!

Hugs back to ya! ((((((()))))))

The past can't be ahead of you in the future.
You don't have to figure it all out, just pick a direction.
What's next...I don't know but I can't wait!
N
nero Offline OP
OP Offline
N
hey hi-

glad to hear ya back. hope your day is good - me too- when i'm not crazy as a bed bug - i'm really quite sane...

idk dawn - we're just two girls doin the best we can with what we've been given at the moment.

best of luck girls-

Hey - we're official members of the "how the hell did i get HERE" club...

no more dues to pay - - just breath - live - do unto others & - lots & lots of cake & coffee & tea & wine & more cake & cookies & friends & love & support -

.(( ))

N
nero Offline OP
OP Offline
N
hey world -

i have a PMA report here- i know i've said listen to pitbull "give me everything tonite" and black eye peas "gotta feelin" -

BUT I AM NOW HERE TO SAY- THE BEST EXERCISE - SHAKE OFF THE BLUES - GET YOUR WEIGHT UNDER CONTROL - REFIND (AND REFINE) YOUR WAIST-

MUSIC IS:::

lmfao - " party rock" - omg - you will have such a workout- just try and Duplicate the dancing on the screen- i am nearly sweating to death here- one viewing regular my kinda dancin- and then one of theirs.

WHAT A WORKOUT- CARDIAC & AEROBIC

SOMEBODY OUT THERE- DO IT- I SWEAR- IT'S GREAT AND IF YOU'RE NOT FEELING BETTER - YOU'RE TOO TIRED TO CARE.

XXOO -- I MEAN- WHO AMONG US CANNOT USE A LITTLE MORE EXERCISE AND A WHOLE LOT OF MORE FEELIN GOOD- IN A MINDLESS- WIGGLIE- STOMPIE - NO THINKIE - GET DOWN & DIRTY KINDA WAY????

imho

SOMEONE TELL ME THEY TRIED IT-

ANYONE SHARE THIS WITH ME- IT'S GOOD - I PROMISE....

I PROMISE.....

A
A
Wow Nero- seems to have done you a world of good. Must try it.

M
M
Lol Nero! Are you out there boogying?

I looked up your song on youtube. Maybe I'll try this on a non fastfoodland day smile

I'm enjoying Icona Pop's "I Love It"; very bouncy-happy-pick-me-up kind of stuff.

Glad you aren't floating away into the wild blue yonder.

Where abouts in FL? I lived in the Tampa area for years and years.

smile

Me 46 H 56
M 22 yrs
S22, D20, Twin Ss18

You teach people how to treat you by what you allow.
What you stop.
And what you reinforce.
~~~~~~~
A lack of boundaries invites a lack of respect.
N
nero Offline OP
OP Offline
N
hey hi-

ft.lauderdale. it's okay- have some family there- lots of crime - lots of very very (? out there) values -

it's okay isn't it? i did it three times this morning- trying to get good at "shufflin" - what a crack up. don't know why i find it soooo funny & entertaning.

thanks for reporting in- it's always more fun to find something fun and have someone to share it with.

(oh man- alotof my problem here- being a group kinda gal- it's just plain ole a drag all alone- nobody knows i'm coming- nobody knows i'm going- nobody to share something funny- something dreary- oh well huh??

xxo

N
nero Offline OP
OP Offline
N
hey hi-

it was perking me up this morning- three plays and i was really pooped- i'm going to try every morning- to get goind and of course, the exercise. walk at nite- but music perks me up- i need something in the mornings sometime to de-glum myself.

don't know why- pre-caffein blue??

thanks for responding- i love sharing something fun (makes it better)

xxo

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard