Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Grizz Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Link to my last thread:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2346715&page=11

Well, she is moving today. I've known for about a month that today was the day. It's sureal knowing that when I go home she will be gone.

I can't thank all of you all on here for the support and words of encouragement. It really means alot.

I am not sure what my plans are for the first few days that I will be home alone. I will find something to do.

So last night she texts me that she doesn't know if she is doing the right thing. Says that she doesn't want to move now but she doesn't know if that is just cold feet or something else. I just validated her feeling and told her that I couldn't imagine having to make that decision but I will accept her decision to move out if she thinks that is the only thing that will make her happy.
That is the first time she has ever said anything like that. I am chalking it up to nerves and reading nothing into it. Regardless of what she says, she is moving as I type this.

The girls are doing ok today. We are at the pool and having fun. I have to keep GALing.

I still love her and wish that I wasn't here but I can't control what she does. That has taken me a long time to realize that but it has finally sunken in.

Continue to wish me luck and pray for me.

M 37 W 36
T22
M14
D8
D4
8/2012 distanced
BD 11/2012 (likely wants D. Feelings have changed.)
W move out date: June 8th.
L
L
Hello Grizz~~ just reading up on your sitch and wanted to say hi. I will be doing lots of praying today and you will be right in them. Take care of you and good luck wishes and hugs coming to you.

Me~46 H~48 M~28 yrs. D-25. S-20
H
H
Hey Grizz, praying for you, you know we are all here for you as well.

ME:51 W:46
M:25
S:22, S:20
Divorced 16/9/15
BD 10/12
W left 12/12 with OW, affair confirmed Nov/12.
Dark since 6/13
I"m in a new relationship since Feb 14.
S
S
Heya G
You are in my prayers. I agree with you, I wouldn't read anything into what she says. If we think about everything the WAS's say we'll spin forever. For now just validate when she talks but make sure you and your kids are #1 priority.

Glad to hear kids seem to be doing good. Keep being the great dad you are for them.

Personality is who the world sees, character is who you are

Turn your trials into your testimonies

Don't believe everything you think

Expectations are resentments waiting to happen
P
P
I'm praying for you.

Some say that the move out Can be a good thing-it's when the absence takes place. I just hate how it effects our kids.

They can kick me, punch me, spit in my face -just don't screw with our kids..........

keep being a rock star dad-everything good builds off that foundation.

ME 38 W 37
T18 M5
D3
BD 1/7/13
PA Conf 2/11/13- Ongoing
2nd simultaneous affair Confirmed 4/19/13
W gets APT and begins transition out 5/29/13
First mediation appt 12/19/13

L
L
Hi Grizz,

I feel for you having been through the same in November 12.

Have not read your whole sitch but wanted to wish you the best. I am probably one of the ones where my sitch seemed to have improved after W moved out so don't give up hope.

Keep strong and make the most of your interactions with W unless your sitch warrants going dark. My guess is the space might do her good and IMO sometimes they have to leave to realise what they have left behind....but the desire to get away is just too great for them.

Keep working on you and GAL and quality time with kids...otherwise time will feel like it stands still when you are home alone. It still feels weird for me coming home to an empty house but I keep busy each evening and I am starting to get used to my own space (and starting to enjoy it).

Best of luck...

S
S
Grizz, man that just hurts... It's tough stuff and it's okay to have sad, angry, remorseful and confused feelings. When the kids are not at home get out and GAL like your life depends on it. Now is the time to really work on you.

You can not change your past, but you can ruin a perfectly good present by worrying about the future.
J
J
Grizz,
I'll be praying for you and your family as well. I'm in the same boat have had my W move out just over a month ago. As I came home that day with my 3 young boys, I stood at the front door not wanting to open it and seeing things gone. Stay on the DBing course, be strong for your girls and as you said keep GAL. It's hard, I'm right there with you. Keep us posted.

M:33
W:32
Married:8
Together:10
S:5,4 and 8 months
BD: 4/1/13
W move out day: 5/4/13
ILYBNINWY,WAS. No talk of wanting to save relationship
F
F
Hi Grizz,

I want to say that I am very proud of you and your DB efforts. You really have stood up and done your best for your family. Continue to do this and you can't go wrong. I'm thinking of you and wishing you the best.

M: A really long time.
Crisis: 5 years.
She's still worth it.

Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose. -Viktor Frankl
A
A
Grizz,

I've been catching up on your sitch. My W and I are suppose to separate next week. Like you said, it will be surreal when it happens. Hang in there and I'll continue to follow your sitch for inspiration.

M:34 W:36
M:10 T:15
D:9 S:5
BD:12/12
Worked on the M for 6 mo before W saying it was over 5/13.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard