Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
A
A
It cheered me to hear you have some friends to spend time with during this. That's a great GAL activity and support. And you can always vent on here. I've found that people here really understand what you are going through. It makes you realize how common the WAS phenomenon is.

H: 38 xW: 38
M: 16 T: 18
S: 9
BD: 2/2012
W moved out 4/2012
D: 11/2012
K
K
I'm so sorry to hear of this situation, and your story struck a nerve. A good friend of mine went through a situation very similar to yours (her H left her for an OW later in the pregnancy than where you are). There's a lot of good advice here but here's another thought.

Have you thought to use your husband's phone and texting the OW that "This is H's wife. I am XXX weeks pregnant."

Nothing more, but inform her as it seems you think your H hasn't yet told her. It might run counter to some of the advice given here, but here's the thing.

It worked.

Her H came back and while they still have issues, his general tone after the fact was he was glad his wife had the courage to do that. He realized he was being selfish and couldn't see how it was hurting his family.

Think about it.

And good luck!

I
in_it Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Haven't been on the boards all week & was catching up on some other's sitches today. Man, I've been busy reading.

I don't have much to say right now. I've done really well this week while H has been gone & stayed away from nearly all communication. I've also stayed away from here so my mind wouldn't wander too much. I think it's helped.

Knittedscarf, I appreciate your taking time to read my story. I don't think that me contacting the OW is how I want to handle this. She will find out in due time. I do wish it was out there, but I don't have control over that. The longer he waits to tell her I feel the harder it will be on their relationship. It may be worse on us as well, we'll just have to wait & see.

H gets home tomorrow night. He called me yesterday & told me that his trip next week got canceled & they are going to reschedule in June sometime. Next weeks trip was the week I was most worried about. I honestly think God was answering one of my prayers to him when it got canceled.

uRworthy-I haven't forgot about writing on you and cats posts. I just have really tried to stay away for a while & clear my head. It's coming, I promise.

M 34
H 35
D 7 D 6
M 10 T 14
Pregnant w/ boy/girl twins-due 12/2013
BD 12/15/12
K
K
It's great to hear you are staying strong, & I understand your not contacting
the OW is the best thing for your own life path.

I wish you nothing but strength and enjoy the growing
belly. Small miracles, indeed!

U
U
In it, please do not feel pressured at all to respond to my posts. If it gave you something to think about, great. If not, that's ok, too.

We just try to help in any way we can.

I have to agree that telling ow in your sitch is not the way I would go.

Best to let that play out of its own accord, I think.

And God is always listening. smile

R
R
Just stopped by to see how you are? Ihope you are taking good care of yourself!!

Me(F):40 WAW:44
T:13yrs M:9yrs
BD:2/12 (I saw a text)
ILYBINILWY: 5/12
PA admission: 12/12 (began 3/11)
S:2/13
Moves in w/AP D begins: 7/13
W moves home to R: 10/13
I
in_it Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Ok, friends. My mind is racing. I'm trying to stay positive & not let it get to me.

H just text & said his flight was delayed & he had to change flights in order to make it home tonight. He now gets in at midnight instead of 9:20. Ugh. I know it's not possible. He had to have changed his flight for the last one out. He didn't even get on his original flight to begin with.

In the back of my head I know he stayed later to spend time with OW. It's exactly something he would do. As much as I want to call him out on it, I won't.

I was doing so well this week too. Now, the day he comes home my mood plummets. I've got to get it together before he gets here. I have just over 3 hours to make that happen.

M 34
H 35
D 7 D 6
M 10 T 14
BD 12/15/12
I
in_it Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Ok, I've calmed down a bit. Found out his original flight was delayed 1.5 hours for mechanical issues in another city & he took the later flight since it would be leaving before the original at that point. I need to stop assuming so much & letting my mind get the best of me.

When I focus on H & OW it's nothing but toxic. I CAN'T LET MYSELF KEEP DOING THAT!!! No way to keep a PMA with OW thoughts swirling around my head.

Back to a better aurora. For me & everyone around me.

M 34
H 35
D 7 D 6
M 10 T 14
BD 12/15/12
A
A
Good job!

Adinva 51, S20, S18
M24 total
6/15/11-12/1/12 From IDLY to H moving out
9/15/15-3/7/17 From negotiating SA to final D at age 50
5/8/17-now: New relationship with an old friend
__
Happiness is a warm puppy.
I
in_it Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Thanks A!

Here we go!
H just called & said he landed & not to go to sleep because he wanted to see me & hang out for a little bit!? How should I take that? PMA, PMA, act as if, go with the flow. Come on in_it…you got this.

M 34
H 35
D 7 D 6
M 10 T 14
BD 12/15/12
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard