Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2339420 04/15/13 06:26 PM
G
OP Offline
G
Hello.

I'm sure this is common... the WAW will go from talking about how she's wanting physical attention to not wanting to discuss our relationship... to wanting to see a counselor.

We've had some very nice times... then some very neutral times...

I did set a boundry that we're not friends.

She works hard at pushing me away....

What is the standard protocol?

Do I stop "family fun time" (about 2 hours a week?)

Thank you.

H 44
W44
d3
m12.5
~
~
Gummy Bear, do you read back to your old threads? It is difficult for board members to support you as you keep opening new threads, and you get responses and questions for more details from you and you start a new thread without responding to the other threads.

That said, I don't even really understand your questions in this thread.

Why would you not be friends with your W, even though you apparently have some scheduled "family fun time".

I would think people who are not friends don't have "fun time". Maybe, "civil, co-parent time at McD's where one parent enters playland with child and the other sits at the table and pretends to include themselves in family fun time".

M
M
Gummy my man lol. You are confusing the heck out of us all.

You really must MUST stick to one thread at a time. (Gummy bears are usually sticky, this should be a snap for you!)

Are you familiar with the term "thread"? You have had 10 threads in just over a month of posting - only 30 posts total. I have been here 6 months and have had only 6 threads - but I have over 400 posts.

Please please please STOP HITTING THE NEW TOPIC button! Come back to this topic/thread "Hot & Cold - Lights Out" with your next question.

Best of luck!!

Me 46 H 56
M 22 yrs
S22, D20, Twin Ss18

You teach people how to treat you by what you allow.
What you stop.
And what you reinforce.
~~~~~~~
A lack of boundaries invites a lack of respect.
job Offline
Gummy,
In case you aren't aware of it, you can have one thread, but change the subject line within in the thread. It is best to stick to one thread so that you can journal and return periodically to see how far you have progressed, as well as allowing readers to follow your threads w/o confusion.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard