Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
R
R
^^^
both good suggestions shiss! Azguy has been in your shoes and is still going after D. You don't have to give up hope.

I'm going to consider your meditation IO. It feels productive, like something to do when you can't control anything.

It's been a week & a couple days since you've heard from H? What are you doing to occupy your time and refocus your energy? Set yourself small goals, like revaluate how you're feeling about reaching out to H on Sunday. Make it to Sunday, then see how it feels then.

When/if you do take a step in reaching out, send a message that you don't need a reply like IO said. It'll be sure to take off all pressure. In the mean time, take care of yourself and think about how to find joy in your life. smile

M: 40
H: 43
D15, D17
M: 22 years
S: 7/12
S
Shiss Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hmmm...good ideas everyone! smile Yes, dog pics work perfect, I'll try that later tonight. I'm really not looking for a magic recipe or a magic bullet, there isn't one. Going on day 8 of no communication, it's really not killing me because sadly I'm finding out that I'm having a great time with my girlfriends and having fun that I'm really not thinking about the pending D or obsessing over H. I feel like I've come a long way in the short time since BD.

Me 29
H 28
M 9
T 11
No kids
2 dogs
H moved in with parents 3/21/13
H wants a D 4/2/13
D Filed 4/5/13
Served 4/17/13
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis