Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
OP Offline
man what a long flight home....just like driving the car. Lots of time to think about how aweful this is. Angry, Angry, Angry

2d Marriage-BD 22 Jan 13
M 46 W 39-Married 6 months/together 3 yrs
Seperated by military (both on AD)
No Kids Together--W-D1(12), D2(10): Me-D1(14)
Divorced 24 Apr 13
OP Offline
Friend just let me know her FB status is showing "in a relationship"...no wonder I got dumped from her friends list.

Weirdness abounds in her travels and suspicious behaviours since before the D (dating back to Jan). Also caught her in a lie which never got explained.

I know I need to peel myself out of all this...hard to do without understanding it. I continue to run it all over in my mind. Praying for relief from all of that.

2d Marriage-BD 22 Jan 13
Divorced 24 Apr 13
OP Offline
On the advice of my DB coach, I vented my hurt and anger to XW. This thread is done...I'm moving on.

I basically said the following.

I want you to know how badly you have hurt me.

You don't get to see the stress related weight loss and the lost hours of sleep I am enduring

You don't know how badly I feel that you have lied to me about going to Mississippi...probably more times than I know.

I've had no less than 4 people ask me if I'm going to hurt myself

I supported you so much in Afghanistan...including Team shirts so you and (new BF) could go play dodgeball together

I feel like an idiot giving you so much

I gave you the most beautiful $25K wedding I knew how to give and all I get is 6 months of marriage.

Im sorry Im so far away but our plan for eternity was a lot longer than that.

I always supported you in any way you'd let me.

Daughter is also hurt that her new family is no longer available to her

I figure your father is up in heavan just shaking his head at what he's seeing. Your mom stood by him and sister stands by her husband (both with cancer)...I don't know why you couldn't stand by me.

So good luck to you in trying to fix your mess, i don't need to be a part of it any more....it's too painful to think about.

2d Marriage-BD 22 Jan 13
Divorced 24 Apr 13
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard