Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
L
L
Ok thanks, wish I had saved it in a separate document to be able to go back and copy/paste but wasn't that smart! If a moderator was able to find it I'd be so grateful, but I'll start working on a new topic for my situation.

D
dbmod Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I do not see a post for you that far back.

dbmod
C
C
Originally Posted By: LoveU2
When I click on 'my stuff', then 'view profile', it says:
Member #: 31824
Title: New Member
Total Posts: 1
Registered on: 11/25/12 06:35 PM

Originally Posted By: dbmod on 2/28/2013
I apologize for the delay. Our goal is 24 hour turnaround but thine are times when we cannot achieve that.

As a “vet” here, I can say that I find this to be very upsetting. I have said many times that while I understand the reasons for moderation, if I was a newbie, I would be busy looking for other means of help after a day or two.

I can understand a 24 hour turnaround time but this is November until March. Which is a little bit more than 24 hours.

And if we are honest, the turnaround has been longer than 24 hours for several months now. I do understand that circumstances behind that…

I did check LoveU2 posting history. She has 7 posts, only 6 show, and no topics created so there is a “lost” post somewhere in cyberspace. Regardless, I think it may be time for something to change, because this obviously is NOT working.

I am not suggesting stopping moderation…more help maybe?

"Acceptance doesn't mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is and there's got to be a way through it."--Michael J. Fox
D
dbmod Offline OP
OP Offline
D
This has nothing to do with moderation turn around. Just because a post doesn't show doesn't mean it hasn't been reviewed, although I do not know the circumstances here.

You are right, even though the goal for turning around moderation is 24 hours, often we do not make that goal.

Please email Virginia@divorcebusting.com with your suggestions.

dbmod
M
M
Good Afternoon.

Sorry to be impatient. I am in the middle of reading DR, & I have a thread which was starting to get me in a good place, but now I seem to be stuck with my posts which are not showing since the 21st. How many posts do I need to be allowed to be off Moderation? I think I am up to 31 now.

Not at all having a dig here, I understand I have to be patient, and there is a reason for being on moderation. But I am feeling like I need interact with people on here, and seem to be loosing momentum with my conversations. Many Thanks.

Me: 38 W: 35
M: 9Yrs T: 15Yrs
S8 D5
BD: Feb 13
Still Living Together

I feel like I'm in thick forest, I'm slowly drawing a map of the way out, but not sure yet which side of the forest I will emerge.
D
dbmod Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I understand, and apologize for the day. Full moderation is not based on a number of posts. You should be posting freely soon.

dbmod
M
M
Originally Posted By: dbmod
I understand, and apologize for the day. Full moderation is not based on a number of posts. You should be posting freely soon.

Not at all, no need to apologise. rules are there for a reason. I am just eager to answer questions I'm real time smile

Me: 38 W: 35
M: 9Yrs T: 15Yrs
S8 D5
BD: Feb 13
Still Living Together

I feel like I'm in thick forest, I'm slowly drawing a map of the way out, but not sure yet which side of the forest I will emerge.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard