Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
newman7977 #2364110 07/04/13 07:07 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Wow so I have not updated my thread in quite a long time. My W and I have completed divorce mediation about a month or so ago and everything on that front worked out well. The only thing we have left to do is to have a lawyer read over our agreement and then to file for divorce.

Moving day has come and gone and I really can't believe just how fast it has come and gone. It was harder than I expected. I came home from the shore Monday afternoon to a half empty room and I have to say it really choked me up. My W stopped by after work to pick up a few things and talked to our youngest son and I could hear her leave the house crying which got me all teary eyed. She stopped by again after her volleyball game grabbed a few more items said goodbye to our boys and was about to walk out the door without even saying goodbye.

I said to her you aren't even going to say goodbye to me? So she says what do you want me say? We tried twice before and we keep ending up in the same spot. Why go down this road again? To which I did agree with her.

I have started to date which I have to say is strange after being with someone for 26 years. How things have changed. Not sure how I feel about it either. Just taking this step slowly.
That's it for now. I will update again soon.

M 44 W 43
S 23 S 15
INILWY 9/11
Divorce Mediation started 3/13
June 30 the day W is moving out
N
N
Hi Leo,

Don't know what to say bud, but I'm sure it's been tough. But you seem to have a good handle on things. I think your reactions to the "moving day" is within the expected emotions.

Agreed take things slowly in the dating scene.

Regards,
Newman

me40; W43
M18; T~20
D18; S13 & S3
bomb 5/9/11
EA busted 4/30/12; 9/4/12; 4/29/13; 6/10/13 same OM

Separated 4/1/14

"Even a flicker of light will shine through darkness-12/25/2012"....better days ahead.

newman7977 #2365208 07/08/13 05:06 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Yes newman it was tough but I'm already getting used to her not being here although it appears that she is over the house more now than when we were living together and we do talk more now on the phone. What does this mean? I have no idea and I'm not about to mind read.

A few things I have noticed since she left is she has asked me to put together her night stand and her dresser these are things she wouldn't ask of me in the past. She also questions me a lot about where I'm going and with whom I'm going out with. All in all I'm taking things day by day. How are things with you newman?

M 44 W 43
S 23 S 15
INILWY 9/11
Divorce Mediation started 3/13
June 30 the day W is moving out
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard