Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
FRIEND Offline OP
OP Offline
Eleven years ago I came to this site devastated over my husband at the time, wanting to leave to see if he wanted to come back. We had been together for twenty five years.

This site was a life savor.........I came here all the time, I met people here that survived with me and we till this day still know each other. None of our marriages survived, but with the help of this site WE all did.

Hang in there, help each other, give each other the strength to move on. Remember it's not about what you all did as much as what's going on with them.

I have met someone in my life, and I am happy once again. I would of never thought at the time this would of happened but it did. Did it take along time, YES. Did I give myself the gift of time YES. Did the extreme hurt ease YES. Did it ever go away NO, but it has been replaced with a new relationship that is just as wonderful.

I did whatever I had to, to ease my pain. I read books about healing, I read books about moving on. I went to a therapist, I came here to this wonderful site and it all help. It's is a wonderful place for support!!

Oh and how could I forget, I prayed a lot. smile

I will pray now for all of you to find the peace I KNOW you all desire and need.

FRIEND

K
K
Thank you for your post...it will give hope to many

Karen, Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004
karen@divorcebusting.com

Give me a call if you'd like to schedule an appointment to speak with a Divorce Busting® Coach.
L
L
Thanks for stopping by. Good that you feel well, sad that "none of our marriages survived". All the best.

M
M
Thanks for posting.

J
J
I am so glad to hear stories like this. Even when it looks like there is no hope in your current sitch there is ALWAYS hope for you...

Me - 30
W - 28
M 4
t 6
ILYBINILWY #1 Jan - 2011
Band-aid Jan 11'
ILYBINILWY #2 7/28/12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard