Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
L
Pulp its normal for you to feel down this is a big adjustment for you. Don't second guess your decision to move back home. I also suggest you stop trying to read your W's mind. I bet she really doesn't know what she wants but she won't tell you that. I wouldn't 5hink to much about how she acts when you drop your S off it's just her way of dealing with the sitch. Things will get better for you and easier in time.

M 44 W 43
S 23 S 15
INILWY 9/11
Divorce Mediation started 3/13
June 30 the day W is moving out
P
OP Offline
P
Summer has been a blast. Seeing s everyday is great. After spending the day with my sister she asked him to stay over last night and play with her boys today. S said "no...I'll come over tomorrow. I need to spend some time with my dad". Made me feel warm.

Some good developments. W is moving back to our home state. S will attend school in my school district. In turn he will be spending the week under my roof.

That part has been ironed out. Our m...well not so much. We don't speak to each other. Only things regarding s. I am friendly, but to the point. We only speak maybe once a month and like I said, short and to the point.

So here is where I am.

My mind is over it. I'm done. I have been faithful. Loved her from a distance. Let her be for a year and a half. My mind is ready for a divorce.

My heart still longs for her to join me. Still loves the woman I once knew. Still dreams of a happy ending. Sharing a better m than ever before.

My logic and emotions have battled long enough.

I feel like I should either pour my heart out and see what happens. Maybe I have been wrong for going dark for so long.

Or file for divorce asap because I'm sick of being married to someone who doesn't give a rats a$$.

Me-33
W-28
S-5
M-7
ILYBNILWY-1/15/12 7 year itch?
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard