Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Fixer Offline OP
OP Offline
I know I have been all over the place with my posts. My C says I maybe mildly depressed. I believe she's correct. My life has become I work eat when I remember to and sleep. When my D sleeps over I feel better. At first she wants to go home. My C told me this is what normal teenager do. After my Ds mom tells her she has to stay she calms down. My D thinks she's missing out on something. She's not but how do you convince someone that young nothing is going on next door when you see so many cars. Yeah, my W moved out and we live next to each other. I chose to buy the house as something my D could inherit in the future.

I thought writing down my feelings would have made me feel better. Instead I feel worse. I know this will pass but for now I have this pain I need to deal with on my own.

fixer
;(

Fixer Offline OP
OP Offline
Journalling

I haven't been here in such a long time. I remember this forum filled with people who care with a common goal to save each others M. Unfortunately, my M will be ending soon. I would not go back to her if she had a change of heart. I always knew who my W was and hoped she would see what kind of person I am and want to work on our R.

Well I went on a few dates with a fabulous woman. We still may date but we agreed to see other people. I learned from being around her my SBXW lacked more than passion in our M. I learned that DB'ing can help people other than my W heal. If you can stand for you M than I recommend you do so. If your partner is willing to change just a little watch the baby steps b/c starting all over can take a toll on you.

Fixer

Fixer Offline OP
OP Offline
Snodderly, Jack of three beans,

I need your help. My divorce will be soon my SBXW will be out of my life. The only contact with her will be with D15. I have a love for her with old memories when she was more open to me. I don't want to leave this site but it is to save marriages.

I failed!

Fixer

job Offline
Fixer,
You don't have to leave this site. I'm divorced and still here offering advice and yes, getting a little bit of moral support too. This site isn't just for saving marriages, but also to help those who are going through separation and/or divorce.

NO, YOU DID NOT FAIL! Fixer you did all that you could. Your wife failed, not you. She's a broken individual who still needs a lot of work and you didn't break her, therefore you can't fix her. The only one you can fix is yourself. Continue to post and we'll be here to help you along the way.

I'm truly sorry that things didn't turn around, but Fixer, you can still live your life to the fullest each and every day, once your mourning period is over. I promise you, it will get better.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Fixer Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Snodderly,

I met someone else and I fell for her to quickly. I was weak and rushed to fill a void in my life. I've been without a caring partner in my life for so long. This person cared for me. Unfortunately the odds of spending time with this woman were against me.

I enjoy helping so I'll try to help those on this board like you do. It's time to go back to the DBing books and start healing.

Thanks for answering me so quickly,

Fixer
PS - Can't wait to here Jacks creative dialog on this one. :-)

job Offline
Fixer,
Jack's not around for the time being. I can't go into any details, but let's just say, he's learning how to do things differently and it's taking a whole lot of patience in the process. Okay?

The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Fixer Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Snodderly. If he should come by your way tell him I said hello

job Offline
Fixer,
When the time is right, you'll meet the right person who will fit into you life and will appreciate you for who you are. Just give it a bit of time.

The next time I hear from Jack, I'll be sure to pass along your hello.

~
~
Not sure when you were last active on the board fixer, I think we have a bit of a changed mantra here.

We are all here to help save ourselves and if in doing so and becoming the best person we can be through the process and it ends up saving our Ms, then that is a bonus.

From your postings, you seem to have a great way of coming at life. That will serve you well in the future.

Even though the D is forthcoming, do you really feel it is the end? Are you certain right now, that you would not give your W a chance, if she came to you wanting to start working on your R?

Fixer Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi KD,

It's been a while since I've been active on this board. I got real good at GAL so good it made it easier for my W to slip away. I made friends with all sorts of people and remained faithful until our D papers were drawn up. I will not go back to her even if she said she would work it out. There is way too much hurt between us.

We still talk but mostly about our D15. I L her but not like I use to.

In DB'ing I feel GAL if very important. I think going dark should be used as a last resort. I also feel that changing things here and there is a good DB'ing techniques.

Fixer

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard