Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 23 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
M
mac-ct Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Serenity, starsky, zig. You've all stopped me time and again. For which you have my thanks.

It's a tough life. Serenity you're right. My problem is I'm too too attached (still) to the male looking after the female thing. Drat it's difficult. Thank goodness the W doesn't see what you guys see here with my ups and downs.

Serenity, I've stopped catering to her for over a month. And it's hurting me more than she can imagine. Why the heck doesn't she open her eyes and see what was there in the past. Not rich but we managed. With everything that counted.

I want he to start talking!!!! Arrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggg

Mac

S
S
Originally Posted By: mac-ct
Thank goodness the W doesn't see what you guys see here with my ups and downs.

Oh, I can assure you that she DOES, mac. Maybe not the full-bore extent that we see here, since you bare your thoughts to us, but she certainly sees your passive-aggressive -- even erratic -- behavior.

And I can also assure you that it's NOT helping your cause.

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
V
V

Serenity, I've stopped catering to her for over a month. And it's hurting me more than she can imagine. Why the heck doesn't she open her eyes and see what was there in the past. Not rich but we managed. With everything that counted.

Mac

You sound incredibly codependent. Have you looked into exploring that at all? Do you have an IC?

M
mac-ct Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Starsky - I've done nothing but show the hard arse no-nonsense front end for at least a month. To my W, to my adopted family and to my friends (except two who are helping me physically as much as you guys are in your writing).

I defy anyone including you lot to fob this off. You're not here and you don't see. So please don't try. K?

You can certainly comment on what you do see and infer from my ramblings.

Vera I think your choice of words need to be toned down a little - a psychological condition or a relationship in which a person is controlled or manipulated by another who is affected with a pathological condition (as in an addiction to alcohol or heroin)

Oh really. And I need to explore this? When I said "hurting me more" it was in respect of NOT BEING ABLE TO DO ANYTHING because of the situation. Nothing more and nothing less. Pardon the shouting.

A little Miffed Mac

S
S
Starsky - I've done nothing but show the hard arse no-nonsense front end for at least a month. To my W, to my adopted family and to my friends (except two who are helping me physically as much as you guys are in your writing).

I defy anyone including you lot to fob this off. You're not here and you don't see. So please don't try. K?

K. Good luck.

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
M
mac-ct Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Starsky - so is that a "k. Good luck" and you're on your own?

Guys I really do value your settling influence. That's why I ALWAYS post here before I go and do something stupid. Stupid in hindsight.

So with that bollocking I've just had its sleep time for me.

V
V
Mac, instead of lashing out based on reading the first sentence of the first google result (wikipedia), try reading down a few results to the entry on the psych central site. Then I suggest you read what wrote to me again and consider your own tone in that response. It's clear to me, though, that you are going to see what you want to see, so good luck working on yourself (that's why you're here, right?)

P
P

Mac

You can't talk yourself out of this.

You cannot change her feelings by fighting them with yours.

You need to start acting and drop this codependency and passive aggressiveness.

That gets you nowhere fast.

Enjoy the Silence
M
mac-ct Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Starsky. Couldn't go sleepy. Busy reading your stuff from the past and got this from blackfoot in your thread. Realised It's not just me……

The problem with waiting on other people to give you what you want, is that they may just wander off to go get what they want, and your left standing there with your hands in your pockets and no plan. Succesful Plans are not done haphazardly, driven by emotion, or acquired quickly.

Your wanting a reaction from her is seeking. BZZZ wrong answer.
Can you control yourself? From here your ability to do so does not look promising.

The glass has tipped and no amount of scrabbling will put the milk back in now. its time to slowly methodically purposefully determinedly, grab a rag and start sopping up the mess. Its takes a lot more water to clean up, then it does milk to create the mess.

When the accusations start flying, you must have the most ridgid unflinching impervious boundaries.

If at any point you even think of asking her why she is doing this to you, I will come over there, tie you to a chair and tape your mouth shut.

Remember this? And now back to the big read to try to figure out how you managed.

Mac

S
S
Mac ~

Why the heck doesn't she open her eyes and see what was there in the past.

I may as well add fuel to the fire that has you miffed already ~

Why the heck don't you open your eyes and see that perhaps it wasn't enough for her? At this point she wants something different, it isn't for you to fight her on it... You take this time to make yourself a better person in the process.

Here is a comment my ex said to me last month... "People need to come to the realization that they made a mistake." (and my fav) "I don't think you waited long enough."

3 years I waited and he actually expected me to wait longer. She will continue as long as you allow yourself to be an option. I am a priority, not ever an option.

(((Hugs)))

May All Who Seek To Take My Life
Be Put To Shame And Confusion;
May All Who Desire My Ruin
Be Turned Back In Disgrace.
~Psalm 40:14~
Page 19 of 23 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard