Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
F
FLTC Offline OP
OP Offline
F
k, I would have to drive 20 minuts past the exit where I work to get him to school, and another 20 minutes back. I also work in a school that starts at 7:30, same time as his new school, so that's out. There's also the matter of picking him up in the afternnon if he's going to stay with me.

Of course, a reasonable court might decide:
1. XW decided to move; she needs to do a bit more driving;
2. She could meet me at the exit where I get off and take S14 the rest of the way to his school

I really don't see a reasonable court acting in her favor in cutting down on my time and days with him, especially since she's the one who decided to move.

Barb,

I do rememebr you being electronically scolded by the moderator and having to take on a new identity!

You have read some of the older posts from 06 and 07, which detail what a beast XW really is.

G
G
Hey FL...

What do you want in this case? Do you and/or your son want to be in the same household? Private school might not be an issue because of the money you should be saving in alimony. With his mother's relocation, won't he be starting a new school anyway? What works in the best interest for you, your son, your wife, your family? What is the ideal scenario?

*hugs*

M
M
Didn't see you had started a new thread. Great to see you, even if it is because the drama continues!

Sounds like there needs to be at least one boundary set, don't schedule stuff on my days! LOL

Her sense of entitlement boggles my mind....

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
G
G
I hope you're doing well through Sandy and the Nor'easter.

*hugs*

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard