Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Merlot Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I, don't love you anymore, I want to start a new life... I'm tired if being a father... I thought it may be MLC, now...?
I now know who the OW is, thanks to her husband. I finally was able to say her name to my H, shocked him! Finally said my peace, and a day later m H told be she was served with D papers.
I see my H & her are calling each other back and forth more than ever and the texting. I was told a lot of info from Her husband and asked him to call my H not me. She sounds like a gold digger, milked her H. My H & I built our business and are legal equal partners. She is high maintenance and my husband says he won't go for this but he is in contact with her more than before... Yes, we have children and it doesn't seem to matter to him... The kids know and are living with his BS. What do I do now. file for Legal separation????

R
R
Welcome to the board merlot. At the toP of this thread there are 37 rules for u to read. Start and get the DR book . If u can afford it buy some time with a coach they are very helpful. Right now do nothing. You can seek counsel from a L. No harm in getting info. It's time to take care of yourself and give control to God/ universe which ever you prefer. Read others thread and post often.

M 53
D 20
Separated 6/22/11 moved out 10/24
Together 26 yrs
Married 16
W Filed for D 7/21/11
Served 9/6/11
D final 8/28/12

“Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.”

John Wooden

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard