Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
Hurt84 Offline OP
OP Offline
H

Here's my full story to date: http://tinyurl.com/cdv5ojz

Right now my wife and I are getting closer to separation. Basically, her story is that she's unhappy in our marriage and wants out to see what is out there. At the same time, she also took up an affair with a client of hers and is minimizing the role that it plays in her feelings towards our marriage. She tells me that its nothing and not going anywhere when in fact that I know it's more than that.

She wanted to move straight to divorce but its not something I want. This has all been going on for a little over 2 months, and while I may not have known what was really going on, things were fine before I stumbled on her affair. Rather than moving straight to divorce, she's open to seeing how a separation would fair. My hope is that once she's out on her own, or comes to terms with the fact that she would be on her own, she'd reconsider her position. I wish she would just move in with her mom for the time being because it's close to our house but she's looking into apartments, which come with their own financial issues for us/her, and those would be closer to where she works which is 45 minutes from our house.

We agreed that we won't discuss our situation and she won't be moving out until next weekend because of a big test she has for work. In the meantime, what do I do? I'm making it a point not to pursue her or bring up our relationship or the details of the separation right now. Should I stay on that path and let her come to me?

M: 29
W: 29
T: 12 years
M: 4 years
Discovered OM: 02/10/12
ILYBNILWY: 03/01/12
W Moves Out: 05/04/12
Reconciliation Starts: 09/06/12
In-house Separation (Again): 03/09/13
C
C
^