Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
OP Offline
O
I am not sure what happened to my thread - 3 More Weeks Till D-Day. It seems to be deleted. I hope I didn't do anything wrong? confused

Anyways, as I posted in my last thread - They are both available in May when I was inquiring about them for but they are actually both empty now.

Means I guess if stuff is just too awful with P, I can leave earlier. If stuff is that bad - it may not be worth the money I will save by staying there.

So wish me luck smile

O
OP Offline
O
* whoops.. going to see two condos.. might help to add that first! lol

O
OP Offline
O
Well I am head over heels in love with one of the condos. I am negotiating price. Boy if this didn't help with detaching I don't know what did! I'm so excited and if I get it, can wait to move.

B
B
Hey 111, Congratulations! I will tell from first hand experience that getting out of the "R" home will definitely help in so far as not having to dwell on the memories of that place. I know are you excited, that is a great a positive development in your sitch, enjoy it! :-)

me 38
W 30
T 3
M in 05/2010
Separated 08/2011
Stephchildren (all hers) SS17, SS12, SD8
I filed 8/27, she countered I filed response 9/5
Anxiously waiting on the judge!
O
OP Offline
O
With the good, comes the bad.

I wish my old thread was still up as this ties in to a lot said in that one (I really hope I didn't do anything unintentionally naughty in it :s)

I got a mess from a friend who is married to a co-worker of P's (a co-worker in his normal 'day' job for the army). The office her H and P work for is being disolved and the program is ending as of next week. She said that all employees have already been given their posting notices.

I understand why P wouldn't have told me. he doesn't have to, we are not together. But it just makes me feel.... down a bit. I mean this is huge news. Him not telling me solidifies that he doesn't see me in his future no matter what.

If he and my friends H are on the same schedule, the house will be put up for sale as of April and he will have to return to his unit (a province 7 hrs away from here) then he will be posted from there.

This def ties into why he said what he said about not paying the taxes for the summer period on the house frown

It looks like this is for real folks. It looks like everything is changing and moving on. Not just me. Pretty soon, a province and probably even a country will separate P and I and what we had, good and bad, will be a distant memory.

My poor friend, her H and her get to go home to their home town, so the good, bad part? June 2012 her H will deploy to A-Stan for 10 months, which really means 12 when all is said and done. That is very long for us Canucks. They just had a baby a few months ago too.

Gosh emotions really are skewed like 25 mentioned. Right now, with all this news, I just want to hug P and lay in his arms and talk with him. Like we used to when we got news of friends deploying/moving.

Hopefully y-all on the board will have some hugs for me to put the smile back on my face!

Happy Friday

G
G
((((111))))

Me: 44
Bomb: 11/27/11
Divorced:6/12
Life goes on: 6/13

Dogs still like bacon...a lot.
G
G
They have condos in Canada? grin

Me: 44
Bomb: 11/27/11
Divorced:6/12
Life goes on: 6/13

Dogs still like bacon...a lot.
O
OP Offline
O
Originally Posted By: Grmpy_Mnky
They have condos in Canada? grin

cool

Meh oui eh!!!!

B
B
yes we do have condos.. but they're made of snow and ice.

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
J
J
(((111)))

M & H 25
T 9
D 7
S 4
Bomb 11/11 Confused about feelings for me.
Bomb 12/11 ILYBNILWY, moved out
2-1-12 We're exclusive & dating each other.
3-4-12 H moved back in.
3-31-12 I deserve better. I'm done
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard