Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
OP Offline
S
Yeah, tried that talk - the connection i was hoping for wasn't there. Weekend sucked. Somehow for both of us. I've good around her, "friendly indifference" as my DB coach puts it. But to/from the gym or her not around I'm still a mess. Crying it out.

Detach. Not my problem. GAL. Focus on myself. Look for things that may be surprising, mysterious. Find things to do.

While I'm certainly not sitting around wallowing (at least i'm getting my work down, and finding things to do with the kids) it feels that way still in my head. And doing all those things...? Easier said than done. Has anybody created a list somewhere? Go to a movie, go visit a friend, take the kids to the park, etc. etc. I just feel lost some days, ok, most days.

S
OP Offline
S
Ok, I guess I need some guidance using the forum. I post a lot with very few responses. Those I have gotten are awesome and I am thoroughly grateful for every one of them. I really need some support but I feel like my posts go ignored. If anyone has any insight into what I could do differently it would really be appreciated. I'm almost 6 mo's into this and my roller coaster just continues.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard