Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
R
R
NH Mom - I know how hard this is for you and it is truly a solitary path you walk as the LBS, however from your posts I don't think your H has "left you" in his heart.

If you are not above swallowing this pain, then maybe the two of you can learn a lot from this and be a better couple than ever before.

Take it from me who has lived what you have, do not succumb to anger and revenge as much as it might feel good in the short term. Take the long view and higher path, communicate honestly and calmly with your H, listen-listen-listen, and you will not regret it.

I really think your H is confused but still in love with you.

If you need to vent do it here!!!!

R
R
NHampster Mom - it's so tough when you see the kid's pain from this. There really is no other answer than what Brklyn said - be strong for the kids. If you are there's at least one place where your kid can go for reassurance

P
P
Rick- Tom Landry! Thanks for reminding me! LOL!

M-31, H-31
T-9, M-7
S-6, s-20mth
sep 8/1/11
ILYNILWY 11/29/11
Creating separation papers.
Discover H has feelings for BFF, she does too 1/11/12
H moves out 1.20.12
M
M
Accuray - I need/want your help/support. I have read so many post from you and am desperate to see what insight you have in my situation. Please read my posts:
molly v
"help me please"

M
M
nhmom - I just finished reading all of your posts. You and I have a good deal in common. I would love your insight into my situation. I need/want all the help and support I can get. Feeling very sad, alone and scared right now.
Please read my posts:
molly v
"please help me"

M
M
Sorry, its "please help me".

Thanks, Molly V

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard