Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2152421 05/07/11 04:19 PM
M
mairead Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi,I like many others wish I had found Michelle's book sooner. My H walked out in Jan/2010,after 27 years of marriage.None of his reasons for leaving made sense.I then discovered he was involved with OW. We went to counseling 5 mo. after he left for 2 mo. where he agreed to stop seeing the OW to work on our marriage.He was away on a business trip last summer and I discovered she was with him.He promised again not to see her and to continue counseling.But again I discovered he was with her.I spoke to her.This infuriated him and soon after he asked for a divorce.Now he wants to go forward with a legal separation.How I wish I had found this book earlier.Calling the OW was not a good idea.Any advice for going forward.

Last edited by dbmod; 05/08/11 09:46 PM.
D
D
Hi mairead-

I pulled your first post out of the 'Board Policies' thread to begin your own first thread. Just hit reply.

All newbies are on full moderation at first, for an unspecified length of time, but it isn't forever. This means it may take a bit for your posts to appear (we try to approve within 24 hours, but it isn't always possible). I apologize for the inconvenience--and thank you for your patience.

dbmod

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard