Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
&
OP Offline
&
The story...

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...548#Post2128548
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...087#Post2133087
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2139132&page=1
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2139255&page=1
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2141491&page=1
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...898#Post2145898

***********************************************************************************

It is better to conquer yourself
Than win a thousand battles
Then the victory is yours
It cannot be taken from you
Not by angels or by demons
Heaven or Hell

***********************************************************************************

We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.

It is better to do nothing
Than to do what is wrong.
For whatever you do, you do to yourself.

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.

Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.

Let go of anger.
Let go of pride.
When you are bound by nothing
You go beyond sorrow.

BITS

Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
&
OP Offline
&
Nothing much to report...

Due to D being sick, and then the holiday weekend, there has been quite a bit of F2F with the W this week. All fine, nothing really interesting. The only thing I have noticed is the W has been kind of down every time I have seen her. The time I picked up D when she was sick, W was on close to tears. Today, she was just blah. I have a guess that she has filed, and it is causing her discomfort when seeing me, but it is just a guess.

Her contact with me has also pretty much disappeared. Besides a couple text here and there concerning D, almost nothing.

As for me? Not bad. I am trucking along and doing my thing. Still biking, playing guitar and finally golf weather has kicked in. Thank God!

I have a lot of good days. I still think about things too much. But it is not an emotional rush like it was. Just thinking. Still mystifies me, but oh well.

From a DB'ing standpoint I can wonder. I can kind of feel like I am not doing anything. But then, I am. I HAVE changed. I am doing more, my attitude is better, and I am actually pretty happy with myself.

I picked up D this afternoon for Easter and took her to an evening church service. This is a HUGE 180 for me. I haven't been to church in YEARS. Actually never as an adult. When I picked up D, W did ask what we were going to do. I told her we were going to color some eggs and go to a church service. She was surprised! She actually didn't say much about the service, just a very puzzled look and a "where?". She then made a sad comment that she never colored eggs with D. Well honey, you'll miss a lot of firsts throughout the years.

So, yeah, I can kind of wonder what I am doing. Almost no contact, so I can feel like I am "doing nothing." But, I know that really this is all I can do. Like the title says.

Quote:
It is better to do nothing than to do what is wrong.

I will keep on going. One way or another. I will move forward.

Happy Easter all!

BITS

~
~
Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.

I love this quote. Thanks for sharing.

"Everyone you meet has baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack."
¤Formerly DelinquentGurl¤
N
N
Good job Country. Getting there and really believing it is HUGE.

Keep on trucking. And keep your stick on the ice.

BITS
M-46
W-42
M-16y
T-19 y
s10 s15
BombDec.19/09
Sep-F16/10
Sep Papers signed by W- June 30/10
Recon July 5/10
PA foundOut- Oct 30/10
Mental HospNov/10
moved out Nov/10
Leg Sep Mar 15/11
&
OP Offline
&
OK guys, something weird is going on, don't know who else to talk about it with.

Saturday someone knocked on the door. I looked through the peep hole, it was a lady. I admit, I still get nervous when it happens, thinking it's the papers being served. The lady was not carrying any papers, but I guess I still cannot say for sure this is not what she was doing. For people who have been served, would she have been carrying the papers with her? I would think so. Anyways, I did not answer the door.

So just now at work, I see her! Actually, I was outside having a cigarette, as I am going to the door, she is coming out. I say "hi" and keep walking. It immediately hits me it is the same person.

I get into my office and I can see her through the window get into her car. Same car! She sits in it for a minute, and then drives behind my truck and stops. She then pulls forward into another spot and sits there for a few minutes. She then finally pulls away.

I have a suspicion that it is the OM’s wife. I don’t know how she would have found out where I work though. She was not carrying papers today either.

I am kind of freaking out here. Who the hell is this!?!

OM’s W tried texting me the last time maybe close to a month ago. I did not respond. I have mentioned it before, but she has a screw loose. I don’t know if it was all caused by the sitch, or if she has always be a little nuts.

Anyways, this is weird.

BITS

R
R
CS: Anyone who is serving papers will not stalk you like this lady is doing. I think you can definitely rule out a server.

BITS
M 38
W 36
D 7
Married 15 yrs
W left for 6 months in 2009
W Filed for D 01/03/11
piecing now...
&
OP Offline
&
Originally Posted By: mykarma
CS: Anyone who is serving papers will not stalk you like this lady is doing. I think you can definitely rule out a server.

Idk. I just walked by the front desk and the receptionist said "someone was here with some papers for you, she wouldnt leave them with me"

I think this is it frown

BITS

R
R
If it is, take it easy. Getting served is just the first step in the long process. Take it easy man. It is not the end of the road. We are here for you.

BITS
M 38
W 36
D 7
Married 15 yrs
W Filed for D 01/03/11
piecing now...
&
OP Offline
&
Originally Posted By: mykarma
If it is, take it easy. Getting served is just the first step in the long process. Take it easy man. It is not the end of the road. We are here for you.

Yeah, I know. It is still gut wrenching though.

Why, both times, was she not carrying papers with her? Is that normal?

BITS

R
R
Why, both times, was she not carrying papers with her? Is that normal?

good question. Not sure. I thought servers just make sure you get the papers and then they are off.

In my case, i sent back the signed papers to wife's lawyers before i could get served. Did not want those guys showing up at my work.

CS, yup, each step in the D process is gut wrenching as it dredges up all the emotions about your wife and the marriage. The only way i am able to keep my sanity is by telling myself that at the end of the day it is just a piece of paper from a soulless entity.

BITS
M 38
W 36
D 7
Married 15 yrs
W Filed for D 01/03/11
piecing now...
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard