Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
L
L
Hugs and prayers are going your way!!

Lorie
W47 H48 D16
M20
H gone 11/9/10 lives w/OW

When you forgive,you heal. When you let go,you grow. When you cry to God, you surrender. When you love unconditionally, you show others Christ's love.
Y
OP Offline
Y
Thanks Lorie!

C
C
All positive thoughts coming your way YR

Women are angels. And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible
P
P
Yellow Rose, bless you for being kind and patient, allowing him to have his visits in your home, you are too sweet.

I'm not for one second going to give you grief for that. Like another Graceful person here, it says a lot about what kind of person you are to support that.

Quote:
He shared with me that he will have to pay CS and probably maintenance. The half of military retirement pay is a given.
He was a little upset how much he will have to pay his L. Wait till he finds out my L is asking the judge to have him pay for mine too. It doesn't mean that he will have to pay but it is thrown out there too.

Such is life in MLC...

Yellow Rose, Once in a great while I am able to speak about something I actually know about.

I DO know that it's a LOT easier to let the divorce attorneys handle all of that.

You are paying them for that anyway, ( a lot, lot, lot....) might as well let them handle it and save you the headache with your STBX.

Quote:

So Easter he calls and asked to come over and see D and when the kids left we could talk. I told him that was fine but it was Easter and I wasn't going to stand for any chaos or arguments.

We all had a good day. When the kids left we went over everything. He doesn't want anything but his tools, his old bronco and his truck. So what was all the fuss about?? He is mad that I am in control.

Good for you,
Good for you,
Good for you,

Yeah, they hate that whole "I'm not in control thing...")

smile

Quote:
Anyway, we talked for a while and he said that he still has alot of issues and that maybe in the future we could try again.
I told him that time would tell but this D is something I have to do for myself to heal. He said he understood and then we both cried.

Good for you!

Heal yourself. Heal the fambly interactions that your children are involved in.

Then look towards the damaged world he has made.

God bless you,

Best,

Punkt.

These are my friends now!

But someday baby...
You ain't worry my life anymore

Take away, take away what I don't need, save the good part please. Fade away, fade away.
P
P
Yellow Rose, Oh my god, I'm so sorry about the tumor. Wish I could yank a knot in a bunch of deserving tails for ya right now.

Anyway, from my fav radio station,

I lift my eyes unto the hills
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord
The Maker of Heaven and Earth

Best,

Punkt

These are my friends now!

But someday baby...
You ain't worry my life anymore

Take away, take away what I don't need, save the good part please. Fade away, fade away.
Y
OP Offline
Y
Punkt

Thanks for your replies. He has really stepped up with D and everything around the house that needs done. He comes over on the weekends and stays, sleeps on the couch and takes care of D because with all that is going on with my health I am exhausted. He lets me sleep in, gets take out dinners so I don't have to cook, or takes us out to eat. My surgery is next Monday and he has made sure that he has off while I am in the hospital and even for my recovery. That takes a load off my mind.

Right now the D is on hold because of my need of health insurance. I went and talked to my L this week and found out that he is closing his office because of health issues. This is just my luck!! LOL!!!

Pretty much H and I have agreed on everything and decided to take everything one day at a time. I just can't handle to much right now.

I have left all of this in God's hands.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Y

B
B
I haven't posted on your thread in a long time, but have been reading from time to time. I was so shocked to hear of your tumour. Positive thoughts and prayers are being sent your way. I am so glad your H is stepping up.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
Y
OP Offline
Y
Being

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I think that it will all turn out okay. I just it too be over with....

Y

sending good thoughts your way YR

I'm betting you've had blood work that's negative so that's why they think it's benign...but what a wacky thing to crop up now for you...

what if your H has a real awakening? Ever wonder?

I mean, this is one of those events that gets you thinking...

I'm Just asking.

Take care of yourself, YR

you HAVE to!

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
S
S
YR,

In reading your sitch I've had the same thoughts as 25.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I don't blame you a bit for wanting to get this over with. I wish you a speedy recovery!

(((Hugs)))

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard