Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
OP Offline
S
My forum was closed because some one was acting a fool. I am getting advice from great people that care and one persons shuts down my thread? I believe the site admins should just disable the account of the sour patch kid.

Now I must attempt to regain the people that followed my last thread. THANKS

S
OP Offline
S
Here are my previous topics I had on here:

First Thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2132970&page=1

Second Thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2133984&page=1

Sandi2 has been my savior and some others as well. Things just have not gotten better. ARRRGGG.

S
OP Offline
S
your the one that did it and i would appreciate you not commenting on my threads any longer.

D
D
I removed the posts.

dbmod
S
OP Offline
S
thank you very much!

So wife presented me with Seperation paperwork and paperwork for the military to return her to the US earlier than I am scheduled to return. She wants to leave in June and I am here through next February.

Not much has been said since that day last week. She ended up sleepign on the couch finally acting as if she finally is stepping back completely. She did that for 2 nights, Wednesday, Thursday and then on Friday I decided to go ut with my friends.

I went out to my frequent places, Pool Parlor and Irish Pub. Well me and 2 other guys ended back up at the pool parlor around 3 am and sat, drank some more and chatted. Wife text me on my phone around 5am asking "Where are you and who areyou with?"

I responded to the text and told her who I was with and where we were. She then sent another text basically saying "yeah Right". I then told her to come pick me up if she doubted me, then she said be outisde in 10 minutes. I finished my last drink went outside and she pulled up.

Big argument ensued on the ride home, she tried to use my dirnking as my excuses for what I was saying but I basically told her what I felt.

Such as, why do you want to know where I am if you are leaving? Long agrument like I said and then, shockingly to me.

Saturday and Sunday night she is sleeping in the bedroom again. I am so confused at this point and tonight I feel I should tell her to start sleepign on the couch again.

What do you take from this?

~
~
It sounds to me like she doesn't want you, but doesn't like the idea of you being with anyone else.

"Everyone you meet has baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack."
¤Formerly DelinquentGurl¤
N
N
WHO KNOWS.

WAW should come with instructions but even those would be in Jibberish.

I think DG hit it on the head. She doesnt want you but doesnt want anyone else to have you.

My W showed this many times and when a girl showed up at the arena one time when I was coaching who she thought I was having a fling with, She got really mad.

Her own nephew said to her " What do you care"?

As I said, dont try to figure them out cause youll drive yourself nuts.

BITS
M-46
W-42
M-16y
T-19 y
s10 s15
BombDec.19/09
Sep-F16/10
Sep Papers signed by W- June 30/10
Recon July 5/10
PA foundOut- Oct 30/10
Mental HospNov/10
moved out Nov/10
Leg Sep Mar 15/11
S
OP Offline
S
well, things are as they have been but I must admit, I am starting to see sprinkles of my effective DB'ing. She is starting to start the conversations now and starting to say things like "i never said divorce" and "i am not asking for a divorce". I have stopping bringing up our issues and now she is starting to. As time draws closer. I am totally sticking to my guns now. Maybe this does work for me.

SANDI2, you have been my rock and I definately owe you drinks or dinner or both!

Me - 39 yrs old
Wife - 39 yrs old
Married - 18 years
Together - almost 21 year
Kids - son age 13/ daughter age 10
Bomb Dropped in May 2010
Seperating - June 2011, after school lets out
~
~
That's great news! It is so hopeful to hear that what you are doing is helping.
Just keep it up and relish in the baby steps.

"Everyone you meet has baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack."
¤Formerly DelinquentGurl¤
S
OP Offline
S
right now I still have no hope of her staying in June, but I will continue on this path. I am going to continue hanging out with friends, I will not stay out past midnight if possible because it is kinda of bad for me to wake up late and waste half my days when it could be spent with my kids.

That being said, I am being me to the utmost. We shall see what happens.

Me - 39 yrs old
Wife - 39 yrs old
Married - 18 years
Together - almost 21 year
Kids - son age 13/ daughter age 10
Bomb Dropped in May 2010
Seperating - June 2011, after school lets out
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard