Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2142671 03/25/11 05:07 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Hopefully I don't need him, but I have a lawyer on hold. I thought I needed to protect myself, because when H talks of D, its like he's trying to pull the wool over my eyes of what I'm entitled too (and he doesn't think we should use lawyers...sounds shady) Anyway, I explained the situation and even L said I was being very friendly about it, but he said H sounds like he doesn't have a grasp on reality. Loved that. We went over everything. I don't want to be greedy, but I won't be left in the poor house either. I think H would be shocked at what my legal rights are and that I even went to a L.
I was kind of bad this morning. I got up early, got ready etc. H was in bed while I was picking my clothes out and I purposely got dressed up and took out my nicer underwear etc when I knew H was watching. He never asked where I was going but I'm sure he wonders. I'm not trying to play games, but I couldn't help myself.
Happy Friday!

---
Even my lawyer said that he has been doing this for 30 years, both sides and he knows many men who had regrets after. They think they'll have this great life but it never happens to be much different and many times worse.

Me-36
H-37
D11 S8 S6
M9
T19
ILYNILWY 11/10
discover EA 02/11
discover EA is really PA/H moved out 03/11
H wants to go to counselling,piecing 12/11
Find out still OW(plural), I'm officially done/detached 04/12
J
J
It's ok Mrs, sometimes this plays like a game, even though it is anything but.

As for the Lawyer, YES! Lawyer up, but remember the lawyer is YOUR attack dog, you set the pace, not the other way around.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

C
C
For some reason Jack didn't say this but try to stick to one thread until you get to 100 posts. It makes it a lot easier to follow the advise that you have been given and what has happened in your sich if you do it that way.

Thanks for your cooperation.

You can have a lwayer but my opinion is to let your husband do the heavy lifting.
Use the lawyer to help you protect YOU.

Me-70, D37,S36
C
OP Offline
C
Okay. I'll do that. Sorry. I didn't know if that would be confusing. ; )

Me-36
H-37
D11 S8 S6
M9
T19
ILYNILWY 11/10
discover EA 02/11
discover EA is really PA/H moved out 03/11
H wants to go to counselling,piecing 12/11
Find out still OW(plural), I'm officially done/detached 04/12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard