Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
OP Offline
S
Here are my previous topics I had on here:

First Thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2132970&page=1

Second Thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2133984&page=1

Current Thread:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2141713&page=1

Where do I even begin to find ot if my wife is cheating on me with Emotional or Physical Affair?

Me - 39 yrs old
Wife - 39 yrs old
Married - 18 years
Together - almost 21 year
Kids - son age 13/ daughter age 10
Bomb Dropped in May 2010
Seperating - June 2011, after school lets out
A
A
Hi Scared,

From my experience, I think I "knew" in my heart almost immediately. These are the ways that my "feelings" were confirmed:

1) Texting (unusual number of text/picture messages to OP) and cell phone calls.

2) Getting caught in lies

3) Spouse getting mad/upset when you ask whereabouts or question any odd behavior.

3) Change of routine (in my case H started being gone EVERY Saturday morning)...for "work" or a "bike ride"....

4) Change in grooming habits.

5) Stopped wearing wedding ring and made up an excuse that it was getting tight.

6) If your spouse is dumb enough to call you by accident from a secret cell phone like my H did....SURE SIGN!

Honestly, you know your W and if you feel that something is going on, then it probably is.

I am so sad that you are in the same place as me. My situation has been going on for 2+ years and my H denies.

Then again, per DB rules, we are not supposed to spy or check up on our spouses. I think it is innate. I am working on trying to stop because every time I find something it only makes ME feel bad.

I truly hope you have a better day today! Let the sun shine on your face and make you smile!

Me - 49
H - 56
S - 23
D - 20
Married 25 years
H moved out 10/11/13
H moved back in 10/13/13
H moved out again 8/1/14
S
OP Offline
S
Wow, #5 happened just last night. I asked her why she was not wearing it and she said she has not worn it since Thursday because it was too tight.

S
OP Offline
S
1) Texting (unusual number of text/picture messages to OP) and cell phone calls.

NOT AT ALL

2) Getting caught in lies

NOT REALLY

3) Spouse getting mad/upset when you ask whereabouts or question any odd behavior.

FREQUENTLY and ANSWER IS ALWAYS GROCERIES

3) Change of routine (in my case H started being gone EVERY Saturday morning)...for "work" or a "bike ride"....

STARTED WORKING OUT AGAIN EVERY MORNING 2 WEEKS AGO

4) Change in grooming habits.

5) Stopped wearing wedding ring and made up an excuse that it was getting tight.

NOT SINCE LAST THURSDAY, I ASKED LAST NIGHT AND IT IS BECAUSE IT WAS GETIING TIGHT

6) If your spouse is dumb enough to call you by accident from a secret cell phone like my H did....SURE SIGN!

NOT YET

S
OP Offline
S
FYI,

My wife has not worn her "actual" wedding ring since last year and continues to use the excuse that the band broke. As a result she started wearing a ring that her mother had given her. Well Since I got home last Tuesday after being gone for 2 weeks, she has not worn a ring since Thursday. I mentioned it last night and she told me it was getting tight.

WOW, great rational especially since she has been going to the gym more.

A
A
Hi,

I swear....My H said the same thing after he had beeing going to the gym for about a month and had lost ten pounds!

I know a ring is only a "symbol" but to me it is huge. I have never taken my rings off (yet!).

Are you in a position where you could pay for a few coaching sessions? I had a call this morning, and I truly believe the money and time is well spent. Think about it?!

I hope you are doing ok....

Me - 49
H - 56
S - 23
D - 20
Married 25 years
H moved out 10/11/13
H moved back in 10/13/13
H moved out again 8/1/14
G
G
My XW used to use the same lame excuse about the ring. Even the Engagement ring was off because it "scratched her car door". Really? What about the past 20 years and last 5 cars?

And a wedding band is inexpensive to buy and even cheaper to re-fit. No excuse for that.

Why is it that cheaters always presume us LBS's to be completely clueless idiots?

Me:48
W:55
M:22
T:23
Bomb:19Nov09
S:15Jan10
D:11Feb10
EA:Confirmed on 20Apr10
Fast track to her divorcing me
S
OP Offline
S
Excuses are getting old but who knows, I am actually believing her at this point.

A
A
Hi again,
The DB coach told me yesterday....that when spouse talks to you, try to absorb the truth in any statement and let anything that doesn't resonate just fade away. Let it go. WOW what a concept. To just let a lie float by without saying anything.

It makes sense I think?! At least it will help diffuse a situation and help us to stay calm.

Testing it out for awhile and will report back.

Me - 49
H - 56
S - 23
D - 20
Married 25 years
H moved out 10/11/13
H moved back in 10/13/13
H moved out again 8/1/14
S
OP Offline
S
Abbey, I will heed thast advice as well and continue to give my feedback.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard