Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
#2141196 03/20/11 01:35 PM
W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I am bursting with happy and just have to let it out!

H and I continue to grow forward together and rediscover our lives. Tackling issues at our own snail pace. It would have been so much easier to walk away than to deal with everything we have to fix yet, but then I would not have the man in my life that I love so much.

We are back to socializing with friends together, and I enjoy H's humor and knowledge and his sharing with me.

This week I get to enjoy H's granddaughter who is visiting for the first time in 7 years. It's wonderful to be with this precious girl again! She is horse crazy, and it's fun to share our horses with her and watch her learn and grow her ability.

Unfortunately I have a number of friends dealing with M problems, but because of the journey I have had I am able to share some knowledge and they are thankful. One friend said she never learned so much on how to get along, she had only learned how to fight.

Life is not perfect, and if it was I would be leery of what was wrong.

I remember a good tip I learned for showing horses – even if you make a mistake act like you knew what you were doing and make the judges wonder if you were wrong. I think that’s a good thing to apply to a lot of every day life.

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
WCW #2141197 03/20/11 01:44 PM
job Offline
WCW,
I'm very happy for you and your family! It's been a very long time coming. You continue to learn and share w/others and that's what it is all about.

Enjoy your h's granddaughter while she is staying w/you. It's even more fun when she's horse crazy!

Life is precious, don't sweat the small stuff, and laugh whenever you can.

Spring is here and w/that season comes new beginnings...yours have already started! Congratulations!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
WCW #2141199 03/20/11 01:46 PM
S
S
WCW,

It so good to read about a positive sitch!

You been patient above and beyond and it's all paying off. I'm so happy for you! You deserve all the good coming your way and you certainly know how to deal with any negatives yet to be worked through.

You are an inspiration!

Blessings to both you and your H!

C
C
Congratulations WCW!!!
Wonderful stuff!

M48 H53
M16 T18
S16 D13
SS30
H drops bomb PA/8-30-09
H leaves 12-30-09
D filed by H 2-10
H asks to come home 4-11
Piecing
G
G
WCW,

I am SO happy for you both! Thank you for sharing your hard-earned wisdom with us and for coming back to encourage those of us still "in the trenches".

GAG

W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
snodderly, it was so great to share with Gdaughter, she has a of natural talent and I wish we had more time together to develop her skills.

seeking, cw, gag, thanks for the support.

We are still climbing up, and still dance around issues until we find a way to deal with it. There was one this week that I asked H about and he gave an honest answer. I said I knew it wouldn't do me any good to throw a fit but I DISLIKE. He said thanks for that. Then he rearranged his plan to something that was better for me to deal with. My lesson - keep it real.

WCW #2144248 03/31/11 10:02 PM
S
S
WCW,

It all sounds positive and I'm so happy for you and your H.

Thank you for continuing to post. You give great insight as in how to handle reconnection.

(((Hugs)))

B
B
So glad that things are working for you. It's been a long time coming. Have you ever had the conversation with your H about the A? Or any other R discussion?

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
BeingMe #2145679 04/08/11 01:37 AM
W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Thanks seeking.

Being, at this stage there is nothing more I need to know about ow/A. It would only suck me down again. If H ever wants to purge himself I will listen to a point, but I listened to his stories of his R's prior to meeting me because he didn't want skeletons and it didn't do me any good to hear any of it.

Our R discussions happen in bits and pieces when life presents opportunities. H made some comment that triggered a response from me about the future and retirement and what our plans will be. We didn't finish the discussion at the time, but it's on the table when H is ready to come back to it.

The rest of life varies between high highs and some lows too. Balancing career, horses, family, it can be grueling keeping all the balls in the air and keeping it fun too. One of my horses won a very honorable award and someone told me how lucky I was to have a hobby that is also a business. While it is true, I wonder if they have any idea what it takes to live this fairy tale dream!

WCW #2146050 04/10/11 03:34 AM
A
amd Offline
A
MOO! Yay for you and your H, WCW. Bless you both.

amd
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard