Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
OP Offline
S
"Tagged"? Not sure what that means.

I does feel like her walls are slowly coming down. I obviously need to try not to do anything to make the walls go back up.

Hoping a fun easter weekend with the kids, having fun will continue the positive vibes.

Me - 34
W - 33
M - 8 years
T - 15 years
D7, D5, D2
Bomb Nov 10/2010 "I'm not happy and INILWY"
W Staying for the kids Mar 13/2011
H
H
I believe "tagged" means, she used you for sex.

H-40 W-38
Together-20
Married-12
boy-7 girl-3
bomb-9/17/10
No papers
live together
No affair
S
OP Offline
S
Weird, but I'm fine with that. It's just not really in her nature, she's told me over and over that she doesn't care if she ever has sex again.

Regardless, things are ok. No movement from her at all, I need to make myself busy - and start living life regardless of her.

She still seems distant, and although she talks constantly about the things she cares about she shows little to no interest in me specifically. She told me on the weekend that we need to become friends again before anything else happens.

Although I agree with that, I still believe we are friends. I just think that again she is pushing her agenda of us "just" being friends and nothing more. So she is able to get what she wants - this property.

I just hate being in this spot; I just want to be loved again. I want her to love me. Can't wait for the nice weather, so I can get out and have fun with my kids and GAL myself.

Me - 34
W - 33
M - 8 years
T - 15 years
D7, D5, D2
Bomb Nov 10/2010 "I'm not happy and INILWY"
W Staying for the kids Mar 13/2011
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard