Decided to start a new thread.
I have a WAW that I have been apart from for 3 years.

She and I are very friendly and email about our 2 kids almost everyday.
We have all gone out together and are completely friendly when we are around each other. It's almost like we are not divorced.
In fact we would be the perfect situation for reconciliation except she says nothing of that.

Every once and a while I just feel such bitterness towards her. Especially when I am around her and she is telling someone about all her plans for the holidays with our kids.
It just seems like she is just so happy and content with this situation.
She just wants us to all be great friends.
BTW we never even addressed our issues. There was no counselling etc. she just got up and left one day. Of course I was not perfect.

We had built a beautiful cottage together etc. That was sold and her parents bought her a new one.

Every once in a while I just feel like writing her a note to say get lost and that I and the kids deserve better. I always hold off and then the bitterness seems to go away 24 hours later.

I don't really initiate contact with her. She usually contacts me every few days.

It's just that she clearly does not value our family and her commitment.
This claims she is very happy with our current family situation.
I just feel like telling her to f-off sometimes.

I know so many of you wish you had the kind of situation I have with my XW. I can tell you it does not seem to be any easier/better than other situations.

If you look at all the actions of my XW they are all positive...but it sure does not feel great sometimes.

Any thoughts....

Me/W: 46/36
D7.6/S6
T/M: 7.5/6.5
Bomb 12/05/07
D final: 03/03/09