Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2112578 12/08/10 09:01 PM
M
MissH Offline OP
OP Offline
M
It's been awhile since I posted, I almost forgot my username and password!

Just thought I stop by and wish everyone a safe and blessed holiday season. I hope the newbies, who are going through the newly fresh pain, can find some comfort this holiday season by surrounding themselves with people who love them.

I don't really come on here anymore, mainly because I refuse to give my ex much headspace anymore. I once spent too much time focusing on him, that I didn't focus enough on the positive things in my life.

As for him, he is still a loony. smile

We went to court twice over child/spousal support and both times he lost. Now he rather keep feeding the lawyers than feed his own kids. He is appealing his case the the appelate devision. My lawyer does not see him winning in anyway as his credibility was destroyed. Two judges already found him wrong.

As for the 30k he owes me, I still have not seen a dime of that and may never will.

Ex is a loser. He keeps telling me to focus on someone else and he thinks I'm a bully because I don't let him get his way. He is a child. I made it clear to him that I no longer love him and I haven't for a long time. He on the other hand can't let go of the past, but he tells me I am the one out for revenge. I don't care to argue with him because I know the truth.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday and a Wonderful New Year!

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
MissH #2112593 12/08/10 10:21 PM
job Offline
Ms. H,
I'm so happy to see that you've posted. I think you and I must be married to the same "child". I was told once by a very wise old lady that people who go through MLC...we will never get rid of them because they don't know how to let go. She said to me, "honey, the only way you'll ever get rid of that crazy boy is when he is six feet under." I believe that this senior citizen was correct.

I'm sorry about the court dates and the money he owes you. I do hope that one day, things will sort themselves out for you and your boys. I hope that you are doing well otherwise. How are your parents doing? What do the boys wish for this year?

Merry Christmas, Ms. H. I am praying that the new year will be far, far better and brighter for you and your children.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2112599 12/08/10 10:34 PM
W
W
MissH

You just keep growing forward and living your best life. Sooner than you know it, you will no longer count the money he didn't pay, and will need it less. Your life is going to be blessed because you will make it so.

Merry Christmas to you and all those loved ones you hold dear.
cool

M
MissH Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Geez, look at all those spelling mistakes I made! LOL

Snodderly, I think you meant "were married" wink Here I thought that the only reason I still had to hear from this jackass was because we share kids. I know you don't have kids, but I guess they still don't leave you alone. Geez!

My parents are doing well, thank you. How is your family? My boys love legos, so that is huge on their list. Thankfully, I finished shopping for them a couple of weeks ago.

Merry Christmas to you too Snodderly!

Hi Was! Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! Unfortunately, I do need to get a hold of that money because the majority of it needs to go to my parents. See they were supporting me while he was not. They aren't made of money because they are living off of their pensions and social security. The ex has a 100k sitting in a bank, he just hasn't parted with it.

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
MissH #2113180 12/11/10 01:32 PM
job Offline
Ms. H,
Yep, your are correct...."were married" is the right phrase!

It doesn't matter whether you have children or not, they live in denial and that tie is there. My xh still pops out periodically I remain "civil" but I don't allow him to get to me the way he once did many years ago. BTW, they do tend to stir the pot around holidays, so be prepared to flick him off your shoulder and try not to allow him to ruin your holiday.

My mother had total knee replacement in July and was back driving in 3 weeks! She's doing very well. My sister and her two children are doing well. Both kids are on the honor roll. I am staying fairl busy with the kids and am hoping to take them to the Gaylord Hotel for a viewing of the Grinch ice sculptures over the holidays.

If he's got that much in the bank, I think it's time your lawyer went after what he owes you...you are very lucky that your parents were able to assist you. I understand what you are saying about retirements/pensions...they know you'll pay them back as soon as you can. Put your faith and trust in the man upstairs...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Take some time for yourself during the holiday and just relax. You owe it to yourself.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard