Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
luvless Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Oh don't worry Golfgirl I have no intention of trying to fill an empty void. I have mourned my marriage for a year now. I will proceed with caution.

Hey NNP - thanks for adding me to your watch list smile

Luv

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
Bomb Nov 09 "i'm not happy"
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
M
M
Hi Luv,
I had a "Bachelorette Fete" the day after my divorce. Invited all my friends to celebrate getting through it, and I got to celebrate them--the good, supportive people in my life. That's who you want around. I'm advocating a "Bachelorette Fete" tradition for all of us who were not treated nicely and are looking forward to a new life...even if its hard to move forward sometimes, you will be better off next time around!

L
luvless Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I just want to journal some stuff that's been going on. X doesn't see kids much but he it seems that when he is "lonely" or stressed he calls looking for them. When things are going well for him he is non existent. This really upsets the kids. They are still very angry with their dad.

I've been having peaceful days mixed with sad ones. The other day I talked to my sister and she mentioned a song that reminded her of her ex bro in law. She said,"even though I hate him - I missed him for a minute..thinking that wow he is gone forever." I said, I know.

Well people I'm just working on being at peace with the change in my life. It's still hard as hell some days and I feel like I take 100 steps back sometimes but I'm getting there.

Luv

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
G
G
I understand about the 100 steps back.

I hardly ever see my XW but on the very rare occasion that I do see or talk to her I do or say something stupid.

I would like to be at a place where I just dont think about her. Easier said than done as our home has millions of memories in each room. 23 years of them. But I own my house so I refuse to sell and to move out.

Me:48
W:55
M:22
T:23
Bomb:19Nov09
S:15Jan10
D:11Feb10
EA:Confirmed on 20Apr10
Fast track to her divorcing me
K
kml Offline
K
Redecorate!!!!!

L
luvless Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hey g450 we both were together 23 years and got the bomb at the same time!

Kml - i like your suggestion smile

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
G
G
Wow Luvless that is a kicker of a coincidence. 23 years is a long time. From what I feel and what people here have told me, we will feel this pain for a long time to come.

But the good news is that the pain doesnt have to control us. Im moving on with my life which is ironically exactly what my XW kept preaching me to do as she was sticking the knife in our marriage.

Kml, Im on it already. Just bought all new furniture and wall pictures. Not cheap but the change was dramatic. I almost wish my X could see my house now if for no other reason than for me to be spitefull LOL.

Me:48
W:55
M:22
T:23
Bomb:19Nov09
S:15Jan10
D:11Feb10
EA:Confirmed on 20Apr10
Fast track to her divorcing me
L
luvless Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hey g,

Yeah it is isn't it? Our numbers are crazy close. I am thinking just like you lately...and I mean lately because I've been so hurt by this and have started to realize it's just a negative place to be. My ex wants me to "move on" with my life well I will do exactly that - AND be happy!

I'm tired of being controlled by what has happened to our marriage. I'm done going against what IS and I'm going to embrace it.

Good job on the redecorating.

Luv

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis