Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2108799 11/24/10 06:10 PM
M
MrBond Offline OP
OP Offline
M
In the middle of all our problems and the things we are losing, we tend to forget all the good things in our lives that we DO HAVE. I for one am happy for my daughters.

I wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
M
M
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Bond....Mister Bond

P
PEI Offline
P
Happy Thanksgiving ...

There is a thread here in the archives somewhere called "Feeding the white dog..." and it's all about gratitude.

I am grateful for so much in my life, and I try to post about it regularly, you are right Mr. Bond, it's very easy to lose sight of everything we do have.

I am grateful for my children and my extended family. My friends. These boards. My home, my job, my car ... my life smile

Enjoy the turkey!
PEI

Holding onto anger to punish someone else, is like lighting yourself on fire to get smoke in their eyes ~ 25yearsmlc
T
T
I am Thankful for all my friends here

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mr. Bond

And all...

My goal is to some day be the person my dog thinks I am
C
C
Happy Thanksgiving All!!!

"Acceptance doesn't mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is and there's got to be a way through it."--Michael J. Fox
S
S
Hey Mr. Bond! Here's wishing you and your family a very warm holiday. You've come a long way. I'm so glad you are still holding on and are so faithful in helping folks on the board.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
M
MrBond Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi Sandi,

I've been meaning to send you a personal Happy Thanksgiving message. When I have the chance I'm going to update my story here. You take care and God bless.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
S
S
Okay, thanks. I've been wanting to know how things were going.

((hugs))

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
Besides being thankful for Michele, Virginia and the board, I'm thankful for certain oldtimers (you KNOW who you are), you all know you saved my life, literally and figuratively, my job and my relationships.

I'm thankful for my children (23 and 18), my man (the Coach, not to be confused with COACH or any of the DB Coaches), everyone who has loved me in the past and present and those God has given me to love. Whew. I'm really thankful to have my day job, because our company is experiencing massive layoffs, and I know many of you have those.

I'm thankful for the changes in the board. Hear me out. I've been around a verry long time, one of the longest oldtimers. There have been many changes. The personality of the board changes. And that let's us rethink...reminds us what is good and what works about DB.

My faith is played out in DB. DB is kind. It brings more love in your life...and more success, more fulfillment if you REALLY do it.

I've used it with my children and with my job.

My 23 yr old had a very tough time in HS. Ended up being hospitalized. We didn't get along for a very long time. I learned THE MEDIUM IS THE MESSAGE...actually it helped us to communicate better by texting (once I got over the huge phone bill and got unlimited texting). We get along beautifully now.

I learned the best 180. When things were tough with my daughter (very tough, without giving the details right now)...my job was on the line. I was at the bottom of my team. My 180...I became the TOP of my team. Now I supervise the team. (A 180 is creating the complete opposite of the perception of you.)

I'm a die-hard. I've been doing this 10 years in January. I extremely thankful. And that's why I'm loyal. I know DB works. I know the heart of the Michele and her team (Virginia, coaches and the moderators).

If you're a newbie...stick with it. You won't be sorry. Use it elsewhere in your life, and that will help you practice in your romantic relationship.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard