Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
So I meet the W to get the kids, and she didnt pack anything for the weekend. I said where is there stuff? she said dont you have clothes for them? She knows she has all their clothes, I wanted to go off, kept my col and didnt say a word. Took them to target and bought them about 4 days worth of clothes each which will stay at my place. I think she did it on purpose, and she probably didnt get the rise out of me like she expected.

R
R
Originally Posted By: dsh4320
So I meet the W to get the kids, and she didnt pack anything for the weekend. I said where is there stuff? she said dont you have clothes for them? She knows she has all their clothes, I wanted to go off, kept my cool and didnt say a word. Took them to target and bought them about 4 days worth of clothes each which will stay at my place. I think she did it on purpose, and she probably didnt get the rise out of me like she expected.

That's how a man responds to a woman who is trying to push his buttons, he shows her that his buttons aren't for her to push anymore ;-)

You did good plus getting your kids some clothes from target was a good idea, one less thing to rely on her for and you're right, she didn't get the rise out of you like she expected, you took away her satisfaction, she's used to pushing your buttons and getting satisfaction from doing so. She'll try this a few more times, and you should respond the same way, with a smile and the type of facial expression that says "big deal... what else ya got?"

Women don't want men they can control, women don't want men they can push around, women don't respect men like that and women can't love love men they can't respect.

Good job bro, you're handling it.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
thanks Rob, Had a great wkend with the kids,spent way too much money, but the kids had a blast! met the W at a neutral place to do the exchange. Told the W last week after the BS I went through with her daycare in regards to my gun and badge, I told her I would not pickup or drop my kids off at that daycare again. The stupidty and disrespect I was shown, I will not tolerate. I loaded the kids in her car and played with them a bit. I ended up buying my D a new swim suit, since W didnt pack anything, she was still in the one piece pink seedo zip up, it was so cute on her, and W said did she actually play in the water?(D is ok with baths but when it comes to pools, or lakes she gets freaked> I told the W I just worked with her on the water slides for about 30 minutes then she was fine.

I was hugging S while he was in the back seat, and W just stood next to her care door, I gave him a kiss, and walked back to my truck. Other than the question about D, I did not interact with W one bit. I was and am always happy and giddy with the kids, but she does not deserve any attention from me. It was the typical standing around waiting for me to ask or say something. If you have followed my sitch, it has been 3 months and Temp orders have not even been set. We were suppose to be in court tomorrow, but I spent the night back and forth with my L. The W was asking a huge amount for child support which I cant afford, and we were back and forth all night but finally came to an agreement for now, its a fraction of what she asked for. It will be temp for 3 months and then we will revisit it. I told my L I am tired of bickering and this back and forth crap, want to be done. So for the next three months I will still be married and will probably deal with her button pushing. But at least we will have schedule in place and I will know when I have my kids. IF she plays with that, then she violates the orders going forward.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
So I signed the temp orders today, to get the ball rolling. Did not feel any real emotion one way or the other. Still just working on me and being the best dad I can under the circumstances.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Nothing new to report, Had the kiddos last night, exchanges have been a lot more mellow, no drama and the W has settled down. We are now only contacting each other with regards to the kids, nothing else. Gave her her first child support payment last night, she had kind of a sad look on her face, same as when I dropped D off to her this morning. I dont really say anything to her, dont really look at her either, just smile and enjoy my kids.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hi all,

I have had my kids since last thursday, and we have been enjoying our time together. I will take them back to their Mother's on Sunday. The only contact between the 2 of us has been with the kids. I am fine with this, as I have to come to realize I am done with this M. The more time I have had to look back and reflect on how my M was, we are like oil and water. I am blessed with 2 wonderful kids and I couldnt be happier that our M produced the 2 best things in my life.

I feel liberated and stress free since the bomb. We are going on 5 months now, and the D should be final in the next 60 days. I am moving on with my life, focusing on me and my work. I am in the best shape of my life and enjoy my freedom. I will say that the beginning is tough, but to all of you who can get to the point that I am at, you will start smiling again. Life is too short to waste time on negative things in your life.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Been a while since my last post, I have the kids this weekend and the W started texting me about this and that. My replies are short and too the point, she says Im being rude, told her no not rude, just dont feel we need to carry on conversations. She then goes into how to this day she still finds out about lies I have told, dont really know where she is going with this, then says she thought leaving me would cure it all, and that I still manage to break her heart to this day. Well I simply reply, we have both lied to each other, we dont trust each other so lets leave it at that. She then says just ignore me , I reply ok. I am not going to fall into her bs, So I just keep it short and simple and let her stew.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard