Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
F
F
Originally Posted By: bustorama
Can you text and say I am going to come over at XXX time so that we can leave for trick or treating around XXX time? Looking forward to seeing the kids in their costumes and a fun night.

Signed,
H

Nice. But make sure you don't react if she blows up.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I think its too late for that, I would have sent that earlier but too much nastiness back and forth has transpired. How hard is it for her to just say they should be leaving around XXX? seriously?

F
F
Originally Posted By: dsh4320
I think its too late for that, I would have sent that earlier but too much nastiness back and forth has transpired. How hard is it for her to just say they should be leaving around XXX? seriously?

It's not that it's hard, she just wanted to lash out. lol

It's CB, plain and simple.

It's never too late to lead and show her you will not be bullied into not seeing the kids tonight.

It's just you need to control your emotions now to do it. Let her burning anger missles bounce off you as you go forward for your kids.

You can do this Dsh.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well, I just took a shower, and just collecting my thoughts. If I were to leave now there is no telling where in the neighborhood they would be. SO I am just going to sit tight, plan on having my kids tomorrow and explain to them that they had a night with mommy and tonight its halloween with daddy!.

Its probably not the best dbing, but I really dont want to go over there in the mood im in. Sorry guys i think its best for now.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
W sent a text 2 hours ago, asking why I didnt come over. I have not responded, I will sned her one later asking about tonight, but I am not going to get sucked into another text argument. She is probably back peddling from the way she laid things out yesterday in regards to the dont come around if you cant be nice to me comments and the fact i told her friendship is not realistic, I feel I made myself pretty clear in regards to that, and I am going to stick to it. I do regret not going over there but i will explain to the kids that they have a night with mom and one with dad. She sent me pics of the kids until about 10 last night which I replied with thanks. Nothing more, my plan is to make rice crispy treats with the kiddos and watch some halloween cartoons. She flip flopped so much yesterday I just couldnt be around her.

T
T
Originally Posted By: dsh
W sent a text 2 hours ago, asking why I didnt come over.

If you didn't commit to coming over, then no explanation is required.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I didnt commit, I inquired about it yesterday, then she went into her raging bs, which is obviously why I didnt go over, she already knows the answer, I dont need to explain it to her.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
So she decided that the only day to see the kids this week would be friday. I said look, we both know the kids are not "booked" for the next 4 days. Why dont we set a temp schedule starting this weekend with me. I said this will end the bickering and arguing, the kids will have their time with you and their time with me. She actually agreed, hell froze over!! I am so tired of her drama I decided to just say this is what needs to happen. Lets see if she sticks to it.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
So I will have the kids all this weekend, have a surprise for them and I cant wait. I was on the phone with the kids last night, S said Daddy you didnt come trick or treating? which stung a bit, but I just told him I had to work last minute, the W was in the background so maybe she felt a little guilty as to her behavior but probably not. SHe got on the phone and asked me are you taking them where I think you are? I simply said yes and then an upbeat goodbye. TH, I still have not asked what she is worried about, it has not come up again when or if it does I am curious.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Very excited for my weekend with the kids. Was on the phone with them lst night, could hear W in the background, S and I were talking abbout make rice crispy treats tonight, and W got on the phone and said you can use marshmellow cream, I said thanks but I will use the traditional method, she got all defensive saying just trying to help, I said ok and asked her to put S back on the phone. She seems moody and tired again, but i am just doing my thing.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard