Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#2078132 09/18/10 12:00 AM
C
C-Bart Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I can't even stand the sight of a corn nut. The mere word makes my stomach turn. The reason is I associate the corn nut with a difficult time in my life were the only consoling force was the aforementioned nut made out of corn.

After my D, this forum became a corn nut of sorts. I tried to come back and post but I just couldn't even look at the DB logo at the top of the page. I was taken back to the pain, the confusion and the hopelessness of loosing my family.

So why after four months am I back? Well the answer my friends is the former Mrs. Bart has come full circle and wants to reconcile. Not something I am taking lightly of course but I did want you all to know, MLC is as real as the computer I am typing on. Also please know there is hope that the person you love will come back from the the alien planet they are transported to. Can't tell you when or why but just stay the course and don't do anything you'll regret.

I'll share some of the details later but things are still very complicated. We are at the very infant stages of deciding were to go. We have allot of people in our corner and we both have a new foundation in God. Will this all work out? I have not idea but who knows, this just may be the best thing to ever happen to me.

D-12
S-9
S-8
B 5/08
S 1/09
J
J
Bart,

I thought I was done here and did my part, and for the most part I truely am.

The newer guys and gals all have a better handle on it are in the trenches and time for the older to move aside.

That being said,

I understand where you are coming from and offer my support insight and thoughts as you may need or want.

Be gentle with each other. If you forgive her, then nothing in the past can be used as ammo later, or you're a liar. Be compassionate and support each other on this rebuilding.

Last edited by Jack_Three_Beans; 09/18/10 12:09 AM.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

P
P
Thank you. It's hearing from people like you Bart and Jack that keep me keeping on. Looking forward to your posts eagerly.

ME: 54
Him: 51
M: 20 years T: 21 years
OW/New wife: 36
Sons & Daughters: 7 (ages 24-36)
Bomb: March 4, 2010
He Filed: April 28, 2010
I Contested: May 1, 2010
Standing Down: 11/24/10
Divorced : 05/04/2011
S
S
C-Bart,
Thank you for coming back and posting your wonderful news. I wish you and Mrs. Bart the best!

God Bless You and Your Family

T
T
C-Bart,

I am one of the new ones - but I have to say that I look forward to your posts now to see what happens. I also pray for you that you are able to get back together. reading your post, after a D when you think it is really over, makes my heart glad for you.

Good luck!

TAMF
m:41
xh:41
T: 20
M: 15
D: 16
D: 14
Bomb dropped: 7/3/10
separated: 7/15/10
H moved in to new apt. with OW: 7/1/11
divorced: 8/26/12
L
L
Originally Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans
I thought I was done here and did my part, and for the most part I truely am.
Good to see you Jack.

Bart good luck, we have a thread going on about the last three stages of MLC, it might be a good thing to look at.
And participate in. There can be a lot of twists and turns in these last 3 stages.

Give us an update on what has happened in the last 4 months, might help to see where you are at.

P
PEI Offline
P
sorry for the hijack ...

Hi Jack smile

PEI

Holding onto anger to punish someone else, is like lighting yourself on fire to get smoke in their eyes ~ 25yearsmlc
PEI #2078154 09/18/10 01:09 AM
S
S
J3B,
You've been missed.

T
T
Holy shite!

Bart and Jack back on the same thread!

Bart man I wondered what happened to you...

Welcome back.

I hope you keep posting...

The only piece of bad news since you been gone...

Eric has taken to wearing a pink Tutu.

I don't think it's MLC either.

My goal is to some day be the person my dog thinks I am
T
T
PS

Jack nice spelling.

Good job!

My goal is to some day be the person my dog thinks I am
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard