Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
P
P
Hugs MM78. You have been through a lot and sound like a very strong woman. It's incredible he has given you alimony for life. He must have the guilts, big time. And so he should. Peace.

Me 36; H 40
baby born in May
M:13, T:15
Bomb (OW): Dec 09
began DBing: Feb
WH overseas with OW
old: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2027369#Post2027369
M
M
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you posting your questions and updates about your situation.

I just relocated my family across the country for my husband's career. Less than a month after we closed on our house, he dropped the bomb on me.

I spent the first week trying to get him to talk to me (we've both been under quite a bit of stress with a year-long transition), but he just emotionally abused me in the process. I don't know anyone here, don't know how to get around, don't have a job and am not in the best of health right now. I even tore a tendon in my knee moving boxes. I spent the second week crying (in the shower). Now, I'm ready to stand strong.

I just wanted to let you know your story, progress and triumph have given me hope and inspiration to not give up. I am still anxious, but I am no longer scared. I know I will survive because I'm a survivor. I have to. I have two little ones depending on me. I'll make it through.

All the best to you and thank you, again,

mjd2010

M
MM78 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: mjd2010
I know I will survive because I'm a survivor. I have to. I have two little ones depending on me. I'll make it through.

This is the truth! You will do it MJD! I won't lie, it hasn't been easy and tonight I shed my first tears back in my hometown since I've been here. I am so lonely and craving basic affection from a significant other, but I keep telling myself that will come in time. Keep posting around here for support, and also look for other local resources in your new town that can help you. If you are comfortable being open, and not letting pride get in your way, I have really found that telling people about my situation has done nothing but benefit me. People are so nice, and ready to step up and help, if given the chance. Everyone from the landlord, to the movers, and today with my new personal trainer have been kind and compassionate and helpful to me as I transition into this new life of single parenting.

Hugs to you and wishing you all the best!!

Me 32 H 32
Ds 3.5 and 1.5
M 5 years, T 14 years
EA/Bomb: 7/1/10
PA revealed: 9/14/10
Legally separated: 10/01/10
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard