You rock.

We rock.

We all rock.

I'm so there!

Avermont

G
G
RW,

You're very welcome sister. There is one thing I need to point out and that is this:

- When I set you a task, you went out and DID it.
- You conquered your various fears. You summoned up the courage and pushed forth... to victory. And that is the key to everything.
- You focused on the truth and discarded the lies

OK, so it's more than one thing... sue me. laugh YOU did the work. YOU reap the rewards.

One last thing, none of this could have been accomplished without your trust.

God bless you. It's an honor to know you, to be your friend and to call you my sister.

M:11 | T:12 | Status: Married
4C's of WAS communication: Cool, Calm, Collected and CONFIDENT
S
S
Rocked ~

My dear sister... No matter the time, no matter the day, I always have time for you...Our brother pointed me to your post this am, most likely because he knows I have makeup on and he knew I would get all teary eyed reading it (He is all about making me cry as you very well know).

You are a beautiful woman with a heart of gold, never deserving of (not that any of us are) what life has handed to you, yet you handled it with Grace and walked through the fire with His Mercy.

I am proud to call you friend, honored to call you sister and humbled to have you on my path.

I love you my dear friend.

I will try to be be at your virtual party later on tonight, I have a meeting after work so I most likely will be late, however I am there in spirit.

For when you are low ~ Psalm 139 (all of it)

(((((Hugs))))) smile smile

May All Who Seek To Take My Life
Be Put To Shame And Confusion;
May All Who Desire My Ruin
Be Turned Back In Disgrace.
~Psalm 40:14~
L
L
Good grief is it really a year? Well you have grown far more than you ever expected and boy you have grown into some one any of us would be proud to be! Well as its a party yes I know Im early but I will be asleep by the time it gets into full swing so heres a virtual cheers to you hun! Cheers to being your own person, woman and even though you are always a mum (no retirement plan on that one lol) you are now an individual. That is key what ever role we end up playing we must never forget we are all after all an individual. Have a lovely party sweetheart, and heres to a much more promising year for you xx

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
K
K
Rocked, baby...

So very, very proud of you! You rock!!!

Lovely party, by the way. And you look fab. Am I too early? I expected to see everyone here already drinking (ahem)...Pearl, Serenity, Improved. No need to fix me a drink, I brought my own bottle, sweetie!

Oh look, LostRabbit has dozed off on your sofa...maybe you should crank up the music.

Did Improved really make these smores? They are the best ever.Such a cute idea. Where are Pearl's cupcakes?

I do like what you've done to the place, dear. Its so you!!!

Avermont, nice outfit wink

Excuse me a sec, gotta go speak to some of my peeps over there...btw did you notice my new shoes? I got them just for tonight...

Can't keep a good woman down
P
P
I'm here for the party! I've brought a bottle of my favorite Riesling, Eroica. It's dry, not sweet, and everyone who has tried it loves it. I've also brought my masterpiece Martha Stewart cupcakes: salted caramel filled dark chocolate cupcakes. Don't worry, they're mini so you can have a couple.

Rocked, you're a fabulous hostess! The place is darling. Love the homey feeling.

Think I'll make the rounds and see who else is here. I see Kara holding court in the corner so I must check out her shoes...

If you love somebody, set them free.
http://tinyurl.com/2empx2g
R
OP Offline
R
Well now that Kara's here.... the party is starting! grin

I hope Pearl checks to see that this is goin' on... I have been waiting for her cupcakes too.. and to see what she will WEAR!

Speaking of that... your shoes are to die for Kara! You look stunning!

Thanks for the compliments on the place... I did it myself. cool

Oh dear... you are right about poor Rabbit. She did make the hop across the pond just for this party and hasn't adjusted to the time change yet. Yup, let's get those tunes going.

Oh Kara, your glass is getting awfully empty, let's just top that up for you. smile Oh, and have another s'more. You are right, Romeo did a great job... the best! grin

D
D
I'm bringing mini-cheesecakes!

I think this is going to be fun!

Jeff
The poster formerly known as dry_heat

Me-56
D 11/30/09
M 1/25/13
S18,22,27,28
R
OP Offline
R
mmmmmm cheesecake! grin

Right now I am playing R E S P E C T by Aretha. You think that will wake Rabbit up? wink

C
C
Hi RW! Just wanted to pop in and say that you are still my hero! Hope you are having a great time! Party on!!!

M48 H53
M16 T18
S16 D13
SS30
H drops bomb PA/8-30-09
H leaves 12-30-09
D filed by H 2-10
H asks to come home 4-11
Piecing
Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard