Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
G
Quote:
But what if WAS is posting not to engage but to provoke? And how can I legitimately distance and detach if WAS is reading everything I say?

That is like trying to play poker against someone and allowing them to see your hand and you keep wondering why you can't beat them...

Stop posting for now. Read and observe only.. Have all of your previous posts deleted.. Leave no evidence..... Sometimes one can learn more by just observing and watching than they can be posting. Sometimes posting becomes nothing more than a habitual habit of complaining about what went wrong today and poor poor me.Find another way to grow without giving up what your plan is.

Last edited by gucci loafer; 07/01/10 02:30 AM.
S
OP Offline
S
Well that was interesting ... H dropped by tonight to pick up kids for a long weekend, and one of them mentioned OW's name to him and said, "Daddy, Mom says she doesn't know (blank). You should send her a picture of her." I immediately said, "No, but I've heard a lot about her." Upon which H felt quickly compelled to say to kids, "Did you tell her about (so-and-so) or (so-and-so)?" Seemed like a pretty knee-jerk effort to deflect if you ask me.

A
A
I'd agree it's pretty knee jerk. He sounds like a real ass. I, for one, would like to punch him square in the face, or aleast make him eat at a bad Mexican restuarant. My wife once did the same thing. Although she seems to think we have more than one kid, which I find more than a bit strange as we only have one. But perhaps she is seeing double from all of the pollution in the water supply, which she had warned me about for years and has created a horrible rash on my backside that you can't even imagine.

I once got disoriented from getting a lot of water in my ear and briefly thought that I owned a 51 percent share of the Golden State Warriors, and you can imagine how terrible that was.

Anyway I'm sure he's a horse's ass and probably made a lot of stuff up just to make you look bad. Hang in there!

G
G
Originally Posted By: ataloss32
I'd agree it's pretty knee jerk. He sounds like a real ass. I, for one, would like to punch him square in the face, or aleast make him eat at a bad Mexican restuarant. My wife once did the same thing. Although she seems to think we have more than one kid, which I find more than a bit strange as we only have one. But perhaps she is seeing double from all of the pollution in the water supply, which she had warned me about for years and has created a horrible rash on my backside that you can't even imagine.

I once got disoriented from getting a lot of water in my ear and briefly thought that I owned a 51 percent share of the Golden State Warriors, and you can imagine how terrible that was.

Anyway I'm sure he's a horse's ass and probably made a lot of stuff up just to make you look bad. Hang in there!

Something about your post....smells funny....not "haha" funny...but "stinks" funny.

You follow silentspring2 around - clearly you have an interest. What an EXCELLENT opportunity for the two of you to share ideas, experiences, PERSPECTIVES...to use the powers for good.

Don't pass on the chance to LEARN!

We are here for you, too.

Greek

Me45 H46
T25 M22
S21 & 19
D13
Separated and filed 8/08
Moved home 11/08

Happily ever after is one day at a time.
S
S
Ataloss,

I read all of your posts too. I hear that you think you "tried everything". But did you ever suggest marriage counseling to your wife before you decided to seek "love" outside of your marriage. Cheating is not the solution. Destroying your family will NOT help your son.

Silverado

Last edited by silverado; 07/04/10 03:30 AM.
C
C
Originally Posted By: ataloss32

My experience is that the only people that get rashes on their backsides are babies. If something is on your mind then bring it up. Otherwise being passive-aggressive makes you look like a horse's ass, which you already knew.

Learn to handle it like a man.

Cheers
Coach

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
T
T
Quote:
Something about your post....smells funny....not "haha" funny...but "stinks" funny.

I have been programmed to respond by those Febreze® commercials that a Febreze® plug-in air freshener is probably the only solution.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
S
OP Offline
S
Thank you, Greek, silverado, Coach and TimeHeals. It is funny in the not-at-all-funny sense and truly nasty passive-aggressive.

And ya got me ataloss32, I really do have only one child, as do you. And you're having that child stay with you on weekends while the OW stays with you in the same place. It's disgusting, and sets a horrible example for your child.

What would your mom say?

A
A
SS- been in your sitch. Was getting great support and was really upset when H found and read every word of my thread. I needed to stop posting ASAP. Who knows why they look for us here- I don't wonder anymore, but it's irritating to not be able to speak freely. If I were you, I'd drop out of sight for awhile- maybe go to the alt (ask someone about that) and after awhile, come back, but be very careful- don't just change your user name and keep posting- you need to set up a whole new account and not be very specific about details- or change them- if you want to post freely here.

I am not sure I agree with others that this can become a forum for you to converse freely- from the little I've read, your H may not be able to do that even if you wanted to- it just becomes a public forum to one-up the other with better, cleverer-sounding, sneakier attacks- from BOTH of you. Poison. Will only make things worse, IMO.

And Btw, you don't need to give ANY explanation of why you post here. It's YOUR business- keep it that way by doing the above so you can write what you need to w/out worrying he'll read it.

-A

Last edited by alice444; 07/06/10 05:29 AM.

When the men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go;
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving slow;
Go ask Alice...
I think she'll know.
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks Alice -- I appreciate the input. I absolutely don't want to turn this into a one-up match ... know that would accomplish nothing. I'll explore my options.

Thanks again, everyone, for the support.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard