Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Steve McQueen #2029339 06/29/10 08:40 PM
M
OP Offline
M
You are talking about me being a lost cause and it causing poeple to have no idea what to say?

There are both positive and negative. Saturday was our 6yr Anniversary. Last week her, I and FIL met and talked about how divide things. Since this meeting she has been more open and talked more. She said something about she knows people D and get remarried (not sure where that came from). She felt she needed to D so that she could be nicer to me than she was allowing herself to be.
We do eat together on and average of 1-2 per week. I have not been allowed to sleep at home yet though.
No kicking punching ever and no crying lately.
Thanks for checking back in with me.

Me: FWH 35
Wife: BS/Love of My Life 31
Children: Son - 3yrs & One on the Way
DDay1 3/9/09 EA
DDay2 2/25/10 SPa w/same XOw
MESSIMADE #2029345 06/29/10 08:48 PM
L
LSG Offline
L
MESSIMADE,

You are not a lost cause. Keep doing what you are doing and making yourself a better person for you and your kids even the R you have or will have no matter what it will be with your W.

It will take time to change what has happened in the past. At least now and in the future you will find peace with yourself. That is what you need to focus on is yourself and being a better you.

Keep yourself focused on the place in your heart where you will be happy again. It is not too late to find yourself the person you want to be.

Stay focused and do the hard work to get there!!!

ME-41 W-33 M-8 D-8 S-4 D 5/17/2010
www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1961097#Post1961097
MESSIMADE #2029347 06/29/10 08:49 PM
T
T
Quote:
You are talking about me being a lost cause and it causing poeple to have no idea what to say?

It's not that WE believe you are a lost cause. I don't even know you from Adam. I believe people CAN change. They don't usually change their core character, however, unless they are desperate to change or forced to change.

Your W is at the point where she wants to move on with or without you. Witness her not being afraid of losing you by divorcing you.

What we all see is that you made some horrible choices and that you had (and still have) trouble accepting responsibility fully for what you have done, and like your W, we have to wonder if she takes you back, will you do it again?

I can tell you that she is right to wonder about that. How can she be sure? Your words won't reassure her: you've already betrayed her deepest trust, made excuses for doing it, and lied to everybody including yourself.

Time will tell. The ball is in her court now.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard