Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16
WCW #1993132 04/30/10 01:18 AM
T
T
WCW

Thanks for coming back to share this. It is an extraordinary thing!

My goal is to some day be the person my dog thinks I am
M
M
Hi, WCW, I remember you from my old days, used to have a diff name back then. I was here from 2003-2005 back then. I am so very happy for you that things are looking up. Boy, stamina is an understatement. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Positive Lifetime Attitude Award: http://tinyurl.com/2dssttf

H in MLC?: http://tinyurl.com/23fabv8

Infidelity: Expose or Not? http://tinyurl.com/26ksmfj
B
B
Hey there! A new thread! Cool! I am so glad that things seem to be moving in the right direction. I think you're the longest DBer I've seen on the bb. Oh, I would love the fairy tale M too. I don't believe it will happen with me, but maybe for you it will. I sure hope so. smile

I also wonder about those on the board who left, and never let us know what happened. I do hope that they found happiness and didn't need a place like this anymore.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Truegritter, thanks for stopping.

Passenger, any hints on your other name?

BeingMe, how are you doing? not just the M but your health?

3 times a charm? I've been on 3 short trips in the last few months without H. Each time he has been at home when I arrived home. That's a big change from the last 5 years that every time I returned home he was sure to be gone.

While I was out of town this weekend I got a txt from H that "xxxx musical was good". Turns out he went to my goddaughters grade school musical. Whodathunkit? After midnight I got another txt that the neighbors drunk party produced a truck that landed in our trees out front by the road. Two things here - H is connected with my family, and H let me know he was home in the middle of the night.

The friend that traveled with me this weekend mentioned the changes in H that he seems to be the nice guy that he used to be.

It's time for me to step up and include H in what I do, invite him to join me, and open myself up a few strides at a time to see where we go next. Maybe I'll try and 'snuggle' in the middle of the night! gasp! haha

I was at a horse show this weekend, got my first ever Reseve Champion award in a class and was just 1 point away from taking top honors in the whole show! I should have stayed and showed that last class but the road was calling me home....8 hours to drive yet and work at 7am the next day.

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
WCW #1995305 05/04/10 09:54 AM
S
S
WCW, congrats on the Reserve Championship! At my farm we raise and show quarters and paints. Still a thrill when we do well in the show ring.

Sounds like things are headed in the right direction with your H, too! You're an inspiration. smile

Good luck with the snuggling. wink

B
B

Ahhh, a breath of fresh air.... ;-)

So good to see you post again! Slow as molassess on a frigid winter morning, however, you are doing so well!

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you.........
K
K
Good for you!! So happy that they continue to progress.

hugs, kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
seeking, I hope you get all your chances in the show ring with your quarters and paints. We have the same breeds, plus a few more. I am partial to paints. If you're going to feed them they might as well be pretty too! lol

BT, slower than molasses.....it's been so long to get to this stage. You know patience too, frustrating as it is.

kat, thanks!

H stayed on the couch last night. I don't know why, and I won't ask yet. I actualy sleep better without him in bed, after this many years it's quite an adjustment again.

H is also TRYING to get a handle on his debt. That's something I have been stressing he needs to do. Penalties and interest is killing him. He called yesterday to ask if he could use a couple hundred from another account to cover something until he could get to the bank today to make a deposit. I said yes. Today he put the money back.

I never separated our bank accounts, but I did take him off any of my credit card accounts, except for one I didn't catch and sure enough he caught it and now I am responsible for that debt too.

We spent last evening working together, it felt so natural to be doing what we were doing.

I cannot imagine how hard this is for my H to be working back into the M and my life and keep his enormous Cowboy Pride. I hope that I am not doing anything that makes it harder for him.

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
WCW #1996666 05/06/10 01:08 AM
N
N
Hey WCW! So glad I caught on that you have a new thread... sounds like some good stuff going on in cowboy/cowgirl land. You never know when fairy tale might appear. Hugs to you smile

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011
A
amd Offline
A
Moo!

This is fantastic progress, WCW. I'm thrilled for you!

amd
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard