Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
G
g450 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
LOL, I hear ya whatisis.

My GF tried to hint to me that I needed to re-arange the furniture in my house. Not going to do it sorry. In my marriage I pretty much let my wife call the shots with everything in our house except one room. Not the house is all mine and it's going to stay that way.

Ironically, even something as ugly as divorce sometimes has it's up-sides. But if I could go back in time I would do it all over again, only better.

Me:48
W:55
M:22
T:23
Bomb:19Nov09
S:15Jan10
D:11Feb10
EA:Confirmed on 20Apr10
Fast track to her divorcing me
G
G
You're only alone if you don't like the person you're with.

I heard this quote from a very good friend and I just took it to heart. In the 18 months I've been alone I've found myself again and you will too. There are plenty of places to volunteer, plenty of classes to take to learn what YOU want to learn about; just lots to do. That is, if you sit back and allow it. You need this time to really dig deep and become comfortable with yourself.

I come home to a quiet house, no kids, just my two cats and every day I think how lucky I am that I don't have the drama most people have.

Remember....you don't attract what you want, you attract what you are. Be careful, you deserve a whole and happy person; that's what a good relationship is made of. Don't settle for anything else!

BTW, kuddos for being so honest and open and understanding yourself and where you are. Hang in there, day by day...you'll get there.

Me 55
H 49
Married 21 years
No kids
bomb 5/09
filed 7/09
divorced and moving forward 5/10

Life is all about Plan B
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard